part 11

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Wait." I stopped, grabbing ahold of Hawks' jacket hem. He looked down at me, confused and boosting up his eyebrows as he was caught speechless. The man smelt like vanilla, his status seeming so much higher than mine. I know he had a model shoot to attend, but for some reason I didn't want him to leave, even though I always put his values on reputation and public image ahead of me.
"Would it be possible if you could stay? I want to talk to you."

"Hold on a sec, is something wrong?" Hawks pulled out his phone, it was the latest model off a famous branch of developers. Declining the incoming call, he shoved it back into his right pocket as he folded his wings. "I can cancel the shoot if you want-"

"No!" I interrupted, but he continued to talk over my background voice.

"It's not a big deal, we can always reschedule-"

"No, no! I just want to talk with you." I grabbed onto the white fleece, tugging myself even closer to the untouchable hero and clinging my fingers down into his sleek black turtleneck. Catching a short whiff of his expensive cologne, I tried not to take deep breaths. The bulb of my nose burrowed into the middle of his abs, my face refusing to turn upwards and look him in the eye. He was so warm.

Hawks was frozen, his comforting arms wrapping around my body as he rubbed down my back. "Alright, then we can talk. What's bothering you?" he questioned, my knees jittering and trembling as I was pulled closer against his lean body. The remaining scent of cooking eggs and popping toast still lingered in the air.

My world was small, closing in again and making me realize that it was just the two of us. Hawks and I were in a bubble, our own personal circle that nobody else was allowed to venture far into.
"Be real with me, tell me what's wrong." he requested, making me smile underneath the many layered covers.

"I don't want to work as your assistant anymore." was all I needed to say, before the guy started panicking.

"Seriously? That's so heartless." he whined, tilting his head back and inching my chest closer to him, eventually causing the weird embrace to hurt.

"You told me to be real with you!" I laughed, my entire body twitching as I relentlessly giggled, my breath absorbing into his clothe

"I didn't know you were gonna spurt that crap out." he complained, small groans climbing their merry way up the back of his throat. We laughed in sync, our loud chuckles nearly shaking the room as they bounced off the glass walls. Then, it was silent.

"Buuurp." Hawks loudly rumbled, his stomach growls ringing my left ear. Both of us began to laugh again, stomping our feet into the ground out of instinct as Hawks lightly hit me and cackled like a witch into my ear. "God, I'm awful!"

"It was the eggs, man." and just like that, I fell onto my bruised knees, hitting them against the hard tiles. Fastening onto Hawks' jacket, I burst into tears at his silly jokes. He laughed with me, following after and accidentally hitting his head against the counter. "Damn, that hurt!" he yelled, making me chortle even louder.

We rolled onto the floor like we were set on fire, flailing our hands and hitting each other, spitting laughs in each other's faces. "You're fucking gross, oh my god!" he flipped his body over, staring at me as his long blonde hair laid messily atop the freezing kitchen plates. His eyelashes were long, those golden irises of his glaring right into my core.

The clean scruff on his chin pointed up at the ceiling, as he showed off his sharp jawline and zoned out, his feral eyes locking. As I admired the outline of his poking abs, I shunned my face away and tried to think of something else. "Do times like these make you want to continue working as my assistant?" he asked, his voice going soft.

"Yeah, they do." I smiled, laying on my side and wishing I had his perfect nose. There was no doubt about it, Hawks was beautiful. He slid off the warm jacket, tossing it away and exposing his muscular arms to me. With faded bruises on his shoulders, and chapped lips that you could easily cover with makeup, he lived up to his name.

"Tell me, (Y/N)." he turned over, the weight of his face leaning over to his left cheek as he looked me dead in the eye. "What can I do? Stay with me." that was sudden, it was almost like he had changed. The man was lonely, never able to open up to anyone or speak about his past.

Through the flowing curtains came the sun, its warmth heating up the floor. As its light shone against my forehead, I crawled over to the relaxing pro hero. He wrapped his large wings around me, making me feel safe and secure within his touch. We were stuck in a penthouse, tens of tiers above the ground. "I don't know." I sighed, his gloved hand skating up and down my back.

"How about we settle on a deal?" Hawks asked, his chest inflating and deflating as he took deep breaths. His stomach produced low growls that I heard through my left ear, everything had gone dark after the arrival of his wings. "You stay as my assistant."

"And-"

"I get to take you out to dinner tonight, how's that?" he smirked, my hands gathering their strength and boosting me up. I jokingly blinked my eyes, almost as if I wasn't hearing any of the words he said correctly.

"Huuuhh? Repeat that for me, pleaase." I giggled, still thinking of a perfect response to come up with. Dreaming and fantasizing over the many restaurants he could take me to, I began to fade away as I zoned out, thinking about the savory expensive steaks and rich cream pastas.

"Do we have a deal, or not?" he complained, staring me right in the face as I put on my imaginary clown mask.

I tilted my head to the side, looking away as I blinded myself, everything going white after gazing directly at the sun. It was so quiet, one could only make out our layering breaths. "Hmm." I dragged on, the thought words accidentally slipping from my lips.

"Deal."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; HEYYY i prepared 2 parts for you guys!!
i'm going straight back to overwatch though ahaha

this is my classmate and i playing minecraft, i'm tryng to make him fall in love with me for reasons

credit to: alorryblue on Twitter
words: 1143

ARENT WE CUTE AHAHA ; i have more and will show them in future parts!!