part 71

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I stepped my foot between Keigo's shoes, a sudden gasp stolen from my mouth. He smashed his lips onto mine, caressing underneath my chin and tilting it up ever so slightly. I whimpered quietly, while his hands explored my body.

"More." he mumbled, tightly locking my waist within his muscular arms. I battered my eyes shut and allowed my legs to twitch, Keigo's tongue slipping with mine and injecting dangerous venom into my veins. "I need more of you.." he growled lowly.

I gently pulled on his greasy strands of blonde hair, my hands reaching down to cup his face. I could feel the frame of his cocky smirk, the curving corners of his mouth telling me everything. Keigo chuckled and basked within my shower of kisses.

"O-Oh." I forced a quick breakaway, a rolling plastic bag that had been skating across the parking lot frightening me. I thought it was a person, who was leaving or entering the sidewalk shop that we had just came from. "Sorry." I apologized.

"For what?" Keigo asked, a small line of saliva streaming down from the side of his lips. His eyes were feral and golden, almost appearing to glow amidst the shade. "You don't have to apologize for anything."

His wings swarmed our heated bodies, shielding us away from any more interruptions. I grinned up at him, the bulbs of our noses touching underneath the moonshine. "You're right." I agreed, my eyes glaring at his lips.

"Now, let's continue." Keigo hushed, the tips of his vermilion feathers fluttering as our break for air came to an end. He brushed my stray hairs away, bringing them behind my earlobe.

I giggled, closing my eyes and pressing my lips against his. Keigo turned our situation around, shoving me against the filthy walls of the building. I squirmed as he lifted up my legs, cramming his knee between my thighs to hold me up.

His tickling fingertips danced and glided up my arms, before he locked them around my wrists to keep me still. I let out an unconscious moan, his sweet taste making my heart quiver. Electricity sparked up my spine, the feeling rendering me paralyzed.

My heart ran laps inside of my chest, hopping over obstacles and skipping over an unhealthy amount of beats. I couldn't get enough of him, his lips, his taste- even his scent. He stunk of sweat and old vanilla, but it had the same familiar affect on me as if it were freshly applied cologne.

He tugged on my bottom lip, a small graze that lured me in closer. I smiled and reached my hands up to his wrinkled collar, gripping it down as he inched his hips closer to mine. His moves were confident and filled to the brim with pride, even just the smirk on his face said it all.

I pulled away to catch my breath, and with perfect timing too. Another car rolled up to the sidewalk, doing a front-in park. Keigo swiftly plucked me off the wall, zooming away farther into the shade. Next thing I knew, we were far out of the regular street-view.

It all happened with just the blink of an eye, I felt like a criminal on the run. A flickering light shone above us, lighting up our foreheads and making it easier to see. "You know, Aki's waiting at home for us." I laughed.

"I'm well aware." Keigo chuckled, while I tilted my head against the grimy wall. I slid my hands beneath his shirt, caressing my fingers down his abs. His hot breath tickled the skin of my neck, exposing it out to his lips.

"So-" my words were cut short, as Keigo's closing kisses trailed up and down my skin. "So maybe we should go home." I closed my eyes, his gentle nibbles instantly making me regret suggesting that.

My heart sank into my chest when Keigo glanced up at me, his smudged eyeliner stretching past his brow bone. Closing his eyes and leaving me with one last passionate kiss, I was released from the locked hold that he had put me in before. "Alright." he smiled.

"Let's go back to the house." he didn't even refer to it as home anymore. I nodded my head and patted down my dirty clothes, pulling up the hem of my pants that Keigo had slightly yanked down.

"Besides, I could really go for a milkshake right about now." I winked and nudged my elbow into his arm, making him crack up. "Uh-huh? Uh-huhh?"

Keigo and I made it back to the storefront, and as expected, our melted milkshakes were still patiently waiting for us. I ran towards my large cup, drops of cold water streaming down the plastic edges. "Finally!" I cheered.

"You didn't even let me sneak a sip of mine!" Keigo jokingly scoffed, the lid of his shake slightly opened and uncovered. "That's not cool." he crossed his arms and pouted.

"Oh, whatever!" I wiped away a bit of my drink off my cheek, leaning back again rest the filthy walls. Keigo and I eyed our ride back home, a polished motorcycle that probably costed more than the entire store.

He slung his leg over the leather seat, pressing a button that started up the advanced engine. Chugging down the last few ounces of his chocolate-mint milkshake, Keigo instantly began to seize his hands and whine.

"Bad idea- really bad idea!" he lapped his tongue over the roof of his mouth, praying that the session of brain-freeze would end soon. I giggled and stared into the bright headlights, the lonely roads ahead of us making me feel at peace.

Keigo revved up the roaring engine, gripping tightly onto the handlebars. I set my cup aside into the holder, wrapping my arms around the pro hero. "Alright, baby! You ready?" he cheerfully asked.

I closed my eyes and basked in his body heat, my hands hooked onto his skin. Mumbling and hoping he would hear, I nodded my head and smiled to myself.

"Ready when you are, Keigo."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; waahhhh a new life begins!!

hawks looks so cute here omg even though he's tied up

credit: Kohei Horikoshi
words; 1042