part 70

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

The plastic bag of orange chips crinkled as I flipped over the packaging. "Huh." I read the label, my eyes spying every unhealthy ingredient that was unfortunately, at the top of the list. "Didn't know Cheetos had so many calories."

Keigo fluffed up his hair, using his fingers as a comb. His black eyeliner was smudged, and his lips brushed over with glossier. "Yo." his walk was smug, one of his hands stuffed into a side pocket of his cargo pants.

I rolled my eyes and smirked to myself, tossing back the bag of artificially flavored snacks. "I don't know what to get." I fussed, my hands tightly gripping onto my trembling knees. "Do you have any recommendations?"

"Now that I think about it, yeah!" he looked up at the flickering ceiling lights, a bulb illuminating up in his head. "There's a f'real machine over there." he pointed to his right. I raced past the stocked shelves, shoving my way around his shoulder.

"Seriously?! Where?" I looked around, the machine far in the distance as if it were a spotted celebrity. "Let's get milkshakes!" I grabbed ahold of Keigo's wrist, my hands sliding down to his palm.

We skipped our way towards the huge junk of metal, a freezer combined in with the machine. I danced in front of the frosty glass, my fingers hooked around the black handlebar, waiting for the opening signal. "Come on, come onn." I whined.

Keigo pulled out the spacious pockets of his techy cargo pants, shaking copper coins of pocket change within his hand. I flung open the freezer door, instantly going for my favorite all-time flavor. "Great!" I cheered.

"What are you gonna get?" I asked, moving aside and providing space for his folded wings. The beeping of buttons tingled my eardrums, as I quickly input the desired settings of texture and the amount of lactose-free milk.

"Chocolate mint." he said with a grin, slamming the door shut and waiting for my milkshake to finish its processed brewing. He tilted his head onto my right shoulder, slowly wrapping his arm around my waist. "Gotta keep my breath fresh, y'know?" he laughed.

"All so I can do this." Keigo used his wing as a divider, separating the space into two. He backed me up against the sanitized machine, tilting his head to the side and breaking the short distance between our chapped lips.

I tied knots in his wrinkled shirt, before closing my eyes and accepting the public kiss. His pointy nose rubbed up against mine, the intensity of his touch increasing with every passing second. My heart fluttered, and my knees trembled as he slipped his tongue with mine.

There was a hint of whiskey in his booze breath, an old taste of alcohol. His vanilla cologne was intoxicating, pumping my veins full with tranquilizer. I took a deep breath and locked my arms around his neck, humbling groans erupting from his throat.

My hands were driven wild, desperately exploring up and down his back, before eventually clinging onto his greasy strands of honey-blonde hair. I combed it through with my fingers, scrunching the tangled coils with a delicate grip.

Keigo caged me within his grasp, slamming his hands down beside me and onto the heavy machine. I slightly bent my twitching knees and tried to break away, but the exhilarating thrill of the moment kept me locked in good.

He tugged me closer with the pull of my waist, our hips hitting together past our several layers of clothes. The outline of Keigo's abs brushed over my chest, the fabric I had raised up on his shirt exposing the trail of hair leading down to his crotch.

"Beep, beep!" the machine sang, giving me an opening to part away and take a well-needed deep breath. I looked to the side and watched as Keigo's shielding vermilion wings fell, like the closing of regal opera curtains.

Keigo released his grip off the machine's edge, smirking at me as he stepped back. He used his forearm to wipe away our mixing saliva, a light chuckle running up his throat and escaping out his lips. "We'll continue this later." he winked.

The tone in his voice was deep and husky, nearly making me melt on the spot. A swarm of butterflies invaded my stomach, the pesky taste of lemon filling the insides of my swelling cheeks. "We better." I giggled.

I grabbed ahold of my blended milkshake, waiting for Keigo's to pick his up. I was impatient and hungry, so I had to fight off the urge to sneak a taste. We walked shoulder to shoulder, slowly making our way towards the cashier desk.

We were in no place for intimacy for affection, but after getting a taste of him- the sexual tension in the air became all I could think of. My body felt warm and feverish, the thought of Keigo's touch overwhelming all my other harmless thoughts.

I watched with a blank stare, while Keigo quickly paid with the pocket change he had dug up. With milkshakes in our hand, and my stinging eyes gazed down at the tinged yellow tiles, I just couldn't wait to rush out and past the automatic entrance.

There was a short gust of cold wind on our faces as the sliding doors parted open, the familiar scent of oil and pollution making its way back into my nostrils. Keigo didn't bother with a plastic straw, and just popped open the cap of his f'real.

"Wait." I stopped, before gently pushing Keigo back into the darkness. Our faces were covered with shade, one that was created from the towering canopies of the convenience store. I slowly slipped my fingers underneath the tab of his fixed collar. "Sorry, I just-"

He robbed the milkshake out of my hands, setting our two drinks down onto the blackened asphalt. Leaning back against the concrete wall, he opened his arms slightly and tilted his head forward.

"Kiss me." he whispered.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; WHOEOEOW it's gettin hot in here😭😭

no like i am deadass sweating.

credit: Kohei Horikoshi words: 1022

words: 1022