part 88

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"If you touch me, then I'm gonna fart on you!" Aki screamed, flailing his hands and kicking out his feet. The bed rumbled underneath his weight, causing the metal frame to rattle and shake. "Please, just let me stay up tonight!"

Aki's birthday was tomorrow, and we still had so much prepping to do. Endless lists of chores and endless lists of gifts to wrap. It was nearly midnight, yet Aki didn't seem to budge or even close his eyes for more than a second.

Keigo and Aki's yells stung my ears, and went back and forth from down the hall, their erupting voices straining and drying out their throats. "If you don't go to bed right now, then Spongebob won't show up to your birthday party!"

"I hate Spongebob! I hate-hate-hate-hate Spongebob!" Aki shrieked, almost making tears fall from my eyes. I was in the middle of mixing up cake batter, specks of flour dusted atop my knuckles and sticky palms.

"I thought you knew that I liked Patrick." Aki whimpered, while I tried not to laugh so loudly into my wrist. "Cuz he's fat and stupid." now they were getting off-topic, discussing cartoon shows that only played on weekends.

"Well right now, you're acting like Squidward." Keigo tried one more time, trying to gently lay back Aki onto his mountains of stuffed animals and plush dolls. "And do you seriously want to be Squidward?!"

"It's just one night! I always go to bed when you guys tell me." Aki pleaded, repeatedly clasping his hands together in begging motion. Keigo groaned loudly into the walls of our house, ready to pull out his entire head of hair.

I pulled out the wooden drawer, speedily grabbing the package of cling-wrap. For a moment, I covered the mixed batter and set it aside to rest. I had given Keigo the job of putting Aki to sleep, but all he did was aggravate him.

After thoroughly washing and drying my hands, I shook the excess water off and began trudging down the narrow hallways. Keigo's fluffy hair peered out from the door frame, his tired, sloping eyes pointing downwards and trying to close.

I pat down his back, before Keigo slumped his heavy head onto my shoulder. Shutting his eyes and letting his mouth hang ajar, he used me as some pillar of standing support. I pulled Keigo into my arms and smiled.

Aki was sobbing, drenching his mattress and blankets in rivers of salty tears. Tapping the head of my foot against the wooden floorboards, Keigo mumbled into my ear and gnawed at the corners of his mouth. "Mmhh.. sleepy."

"Why are you crying, Aki? Why do you want to stay up so badly?" I asked, holding Keigo's weight up. His every breath smelt like fresh mint, making my nose sting and feel tingly with every deep inhale I took. "Can you answer that?"

"Cu-cuz, I want to be awake when my birthday starts. I want it to be here now." he sniffed and wiped his tears, reaching for the small tissue box that Keigo had left on his bedside table. "Why does time pass so slow?"

"Also, why did Papa h-have to go and call me Squidward? I-It's so mean.." Aki was about to wail and throw another tantrum, but I quickly shut him up with the flickering of his lamp. I leaned over his bed, combing away his blonde bangs.

"He didn't mean it, baby.. Papa is just tired, that's all." I smiled and pulled his thick blankets over his chest, but Aki immediately jumped out and kicked his feet one more time. He brought his thumb up to his mouth, trying to bite his nail.

"I don't wanna go to bed! I want to be here when my birthday starts." Aki continued to complain, while I reached up to my mouth and covered a yawn. He slammed his back against the pillows, digging his nails into a stuffed doll.

"Mmhh, help mee (Y/N).. AkiwontfallasleepandIdontknowwhattodo" Keigo grinned to himself and acted like a weight on my shoulders. He locked his arms around my neck, letting his hands hang low, all the way down to my stomach.

"Didya' know that if you fall asleep now, then your birthday will be here even sooner?" I tucked Aki into bed, patting down the top of his head. "Besides, if you don't go to bed then you'll be too tired to eat cake."

"Too tired to eat cake?!" Aki shivered, clutching his plush doll. "..That's a thing?" he whimpered and immediately shut his eyes, forcing them closed and trying to keep them glued shut. I shut off the lamp and began to walk away.

"Yep! And trust me, it's not worth it." I giggled, half of my body consumed by the dark shadows of Aki's bedroom. He muttered to himself inaudible words, gulping down a large batch of saliva in fear of not being able to have dessert.

Keigo slid his way down my back, until I heaved him up. He opened his eyes and yawned right into my ear, now his once fresh breath had a hint of foulness. Aki covered his face with the blankets, staring at the last glimpses of light.

"Goodnight!" he smiled brightly, so bright that one could possibly see his teeth from out of the dark. "William says goodnight, too." he was referring to his plush, who had inherited the name of a long lost napkin friend.

"G'night." Keigo blew a kiss back towards Aki, before standing up on his two feet and stretching his vermilion wings out. I laughed and closed the door, until only a mere slit of space remained between the frame and wall.

"Night, night." I whispered, before finally shutting it closed.

"Click!"

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; this moment i would be someone elseee my lovee turned around and i fell..

be my bad boy be my man be my weekend lover but don't be my friend. you can be my bad boy but understand that i don't need you in my life again
💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃

how is everyone? i'm attending my last class of the day and i'm so tired lol i just want to shower. i'll try to publish another part later today <3

credit: Kohei Horikoshi and g0thgam3rg0rl on Instagramwords: 1058

words: 1058