part 46

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Now, I ain't the type of person to act out a crime, but this one I just couldn't resist!" Keigo laughed, grinning wide as bubbles bounced down his cheeks and cluttered his honey-blonde mane of hair.

"Really? I don't see anything wrong with doing that." I squirted the last few drops of pink soap into the bath, before I knew it- the entire bottle was out. "Actually, I always stay silent in those situations."

"Like this one time, I was ordering at a coffee shop, right?" I started, Keigo fluttering his wings underneath the water surface. "And, they gave me three donuts instead of two."

"Wait, and you didn't complain?" Keigo seemed surprised, even though he had just finished a story revolved around the time he snuck an extra chicken wing.

"No way! Why would I do that?" Keigo splashed a short wave of bubbly water towards me, wetting my chest. The clasp of my bra dug into my back, my cleavage pressing against the brim of the marble tub.

"You're evil, man! The epitome of villainy." he jokingly shrieked, his arms shiny and finally clean. Occasional sniffles never seemed to bother us anymore, and the red puffy areas of his eyes were finally settling down.

"What?! You just told me about your experience with a fucking chicken wing-"

"God, you're cute." he interrupted me with a kiss, I didn't even see him move or inch closer. "Especially when you get all angry like that." I was left speechless, every hope of returning a response leaving my body.

"What?" he chuckled, unnoticeably biting down on his bottom lip. "Did I steal the words from your mouth, (Y/N)?" he dragged on and hummed, almost like he was teasing me.

"You wish." I scoffed, an unbeatable smile forcing its way across my face. My heart did jump-rope drills inside of my chest, and the familiar taste of blushing lemon encasing over my gums. I curled my toes, bending over the rim of the tub.

"What are the room-keepers going to think when they find this mess?" I massaged a few soap bubbles into Keigo's back, his muscles flexing as he shivered underneath the surface of the water.

"It's their job to clean it, yeah?" he laughed, gripping onto my wrists and dragging me into the bubbly tub. Soapy water spilt out of our bath, the lone dust off the floor swimming up into a vortex that eventually drained out. "Join me!"

The water drenched my underwear, soaking up the support pads in my bra and freezing my set of panties. I shrieked for a moment, holding up my hair and reaching for a rubber tie. Keigo gathered my hair into a twisted ball, tying it into a loose bun.

"I guess you're right." I sighed, laying back against the foot of the tub. "Don't you think that's kind of inconsiderate, though?"

"These hotel rooms ain't cheap, wouldn't anyone expect the workers to be on their best behavior?" he formed a bubble beard, shaping it with his fingers and making it stretch out onto the water surface.

"You've got a point." I chuckled, gathering a crowd of bubbles and pulling them closer. Keigo swam by, dumping a load of soap onto my hair. "Hey, I wanted to keep that dry!" I pouted, though I couldn't keep up a tough act like he did.

We shared laughs and splashed each other with heavy waves of soapy bubbles, even playing games like circus and dress-up. I floated near a transparent bottle of tree-tea conditioner, the fragrant scent burning my nostrils.

Keigo scooted closer, furrowing his eyebrows and tilting his head to the side as I pumped a few loads out onto the indoor window ledge. "This is gonna be the batter for the cake." I explained, stirring the mess of conditioner with my index finger.

He finally caught on, his golden irises filling with stars as we were dragged back to childhood fun. "I'll start making the frosting." he muttered, carrying over a pink shampoo. With glittery sparkles and yellow shimmer, the silky soap would make a perfect "strawberry" layer.

"That's too watery!" I complained, giggling and grabbing ahold of a random body soap. "Here, add this." I offered, hoping that the mix would thicken up the imaginary frosting. Keigo and I played with plastic toothbrushes, creating props with our own product bottles.

I laid back onto Keigo's bare chest, curling and releasing my toes underneath the cold water. The gleaming bubbles from before had sunken in, dispersed out into the unknown. Now, the sun was finally ready to come up.

My hair was stiff and wet, covered in unwashed soap. "So, are you gonna clean this up?" Keigo chuckled into my ear, his thighs rubbing against the sides of mine. "Or, should I?"

"I thought you said the maids were in charge of that?" I looked at him and asked, a short smirk on my face as I leaned back and rested my head upon the top of his shoulder.

"What if I changed my mind?" he quickly pecked my lips, gently hitting his forehead against mine and banging our thoughts together.

"I dunno, did you?" I grinned, rubbing the bulb of my nose against his.

"You ask too many damn questions." Keigo murmured, his hot breath tickling my freezing skin. I kicked up the blocking plug with my toes, a torpedo of water forming as the soapy tub drained out into the sewers.

"Is that a bad thing?" I stepped out, guiding a towel around my body and releasing my hair from its falling bun. I stared into the reflective mirror, picking the dry skin off my lips and clicking the tips of my nails.

"No.." he thought about it for a second, fluffing up his hair and shaking the excess water out. Keigo looked up at me from his spot in the tub, his troubling fears from before now ceasing to exist. "Not at all."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; rushing to finish this because i started hearing things so i need to take my medicine and head to bed

there are terrible things going on in the USA at the moment, please please stay indoors and stray away from crowds. it's going to be okay, you're going to be okay, and we'll get through this together.

i didn't post yesterday because i seriously am going through a writers block as i try to plan the next parts up to chap50. i wanted to get started on my bakugou fanfic today because i was bored but it's almost 4 am and ^^^ that happened so i don't have time anymore

tomodachi life is coming out on nintendo switch soon AND the new seasons of beastars/re:zero/TPN came out so you should definitely watch them if you like those three series's!!!

other than that, please take a breather if you need one and go treat yourself to a fancy snack or a hot bath especially if you're in the USA, i don't want to involve myself or talk about politics but i really hope you guys are all doing well.

goodnight <3

credit to: frosted_knight on Instagram
words: 1201