part 38

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Hey, (Y/N)! Can you deliver this to Hawks?"

"May you take this to Hawks' office?"

"This package is for Hawks."

Before I knew it, my legs were folding from exhaustion. There was only so much I could carry, with my quirk and my two hands. I was practically racing around his hero agency, constantly making sharp turns and taking breaks so I could catch my breath.

That was the life you accepted when you become an assistant, after all. Hundreds of alarms and timers on your phones, constant notifications from calendar and reminder apps. It was the most stressful thing ever, not to mention I was working for the number two hero.

My stilettos felt unsteady as I sprinted over the furry carpets, my hips sometimes bumping into fake plants. Keigo and I were back in office, only a day after he came back from his countryside mission. Breaks didn't exist once someone made their way into the top ten, maybe that's why Keigo was so focused on creating a society with one.

I couldn't disturb him at a time like this, especially since Keigo was partaking in a meeting. The walls were soundproof, so even with my sense of hearing, honestly I couldn't pick up a single word. So, I had been leaving all of his arrived packages outside the door.

"There we go." I grunted, cautiously sliding the heavy cardboard box down my forearms. It was just an addition to the other four deliveries, and it was only an hour past lunch break. "Time to go fetch another." I complained to myself.

I walked into a separate room, trying not to show my tired physique. I stood in the middle of the door, fixing my posture and waiting for the old lady to get a move on. Sneaking a peek at my watch, there were only three hours left till I could go home and relax.

"Here you go." she smiled, showing off her new set of dentures. The old lady's hair was thinning rapidly, I could just about see the very top of her bare scalp. She delicately handed me a lightweight box, since she wasn't able to carry much with her wrinkly fingers.

"Thank you." I said, turning around and walking back into the hallway- but she stopped me.

"Oh, wait! Be a dear and check up on him for me, will ya? The poor boy's stressed, I can tell." her voice was so gentle, not fitting the cranky granny stereotype.

"He's in a meeting right now, but I can check on him later-"

"No, no! No excuses. I don't think he would be mad if someone as pretty as you interrupted him." she cut me off, throwing me back. I nodded my head, because I didn't know what to respond with.

I cradled the sharp box within my hands, shaking the contents inside. "Sounds like paper." I thought, rattling the bundled stacks. "I probably shouldn't mess with it."

At the end of the hallway was Keigo's office, the largest room on the floor. While the door wasn't locked, he expected everyone to be on their best behavior and refrain from disturbing his online meeting.

The reflective knob was yelling at me, screaming and yearning to be twisted open. I reached my hand, opening up the door that we had been instructed not to touch. His study was empty, just the blinding sun and windowed walls.

Keigo's large wooden desk was centered in the middle, but other than that- there was no other furniture. It consisted purely of a padded sofa, and a personal workspace. I stood with empty hands, watching as he put on a professional act and listened closely to his laptop.

His golden eyes directed up at me, a monotone expression prolonging on his face. "Is your camera off?" I mouthed, my feet anchored into the floor.

"Nahh." he shook his head, leaning back and looking up at the faraway ceiling. "Come closer."

"Hawks, are you aware that guests aren't allowed?" a man asked, their voice scarily deep. The tips of my hair dangled in front of his camera, while Keigo dug into his delivered snack of takoyaki. "This is a very important meeting-"

"Oh, quit acting so noble! She's my assistant, so she has the authority to be here." he bit back, pulling my waist closer till my lower abdomen slammed into his face. "Restricting a bird from flying is the cruelest thing you can do."

He had silenced the other speakers, while quietly guiding my hand down to his leather belt. I fell onto my knees, hitting them against the fuzzy carpet. Keigo's touch was hypnotizing me, like a marionette under a puppeteer's control.

"Look at what you did, sir! You scared her off." he laughed into the call, making it seem as if I wasn't there anymore.

I carefully undid the silver buckles, stripping away the support of his baggy pants and tugging them down his slender legs. "Please stay on topic, Pro Hero: Hawks." they spoke in a serious tone, while I tried to hold in my giggles.

"Does anyone remember Tomura Shigaraki? He passed away in the war a few years ago, but his accomplishments threatened all of Japan." that name alone sent shivers down my spine, a man I hated from the deepest part of my core.

"Our symbol of peace was forced into retirement, Tomura was a danger to society." they rambled on, conversing over the topic of a man who was pronounced dead 4 years ago. "We're the Hero Public Safety Commission, and it's our job to ensure that past events never happen again."

"Now, I'll be going around and gathering input from all of you." Keigo clicked off his camera, caressing the tip of his thumb over my cheek and nodding down at me. "Yokumiru Mera, please enlighten us with your thoughts."

Keigo wrapped my hair in knots, his muscular thighs squeezing the parallel sides of my head. Sticking my fingers into the rim of his designer underwear, I undressed his lower half and moved deeper beneath the leg-space of his desk.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; OKAY i need some input

should i write a todoroki fic OR a bakugou fic after i finish this hawks one? that won't be for a while though because this fic is probably gonna be like 60-80 parts 🙄

OR OR OR, i can work on BOTH todoroki and bakugou at the same time, but that might sacrifice how often parts get published

for example: if i publish 2 parts a day, instead of 2 parts towards one story, itll be separated into 1 part of bakugou and 1 part of todoroki if that makes sense

also whoever littlemouse dabi is, i seriously love your comments so much AHAHA

credit to: wegdrw on Twitter
words: 1139