part 17

"Again, again!" I cheered loudly, my prune-like fingertips quickly tugging up my bra. Pulling the salt water towards my chest, I flailed my arms and kicked my legs out, swimming towards the shirtless pro hero. "Do it again!" I laughed, my body exhausted after the many times we had done this one trick.

"You sure?" he asked, picking me up by my lower abdomen and swinging me over his broad shoulder. "Alright then.." he mumbled, before tossing me high into the air like a flightless bird, my body then being dragged down by gravitational force.

"Woohoo! Hell yeah!" I screamed, my voice loud enough to shatter bulletproof glass. Landing feet first into the cold sea, I accidentally swallowed a gulp of distasteful water, making me cough out instantly while the large amount of salt burned the insides of my throat.

I panted loudly, my underwear ready to fall off at any second. Both my panties and bra were heavy, soaked with foul water that would take several loads of laundry to thoroughly clean out. The moonlit sea made it easier to examine our surroundings, so I made sure to land in places without dead coral and sharp rocks.

The strong current whisked and rocked my body alongside the shore, but I was strong enough to bypass it. As hues of aquatic blue and white illuminated my back, I fell in love with the appearance of the black water. It was night time, so you couldn't beneath the surface.

Hawks and I were dressed in nothing but our underwear, our fancy clothes tossed aside, hanging limp over a rugged boulder. "I take everything I said back." I laughed, my breath heavy as I waded throughout the freezing water. "Why didn't we come here first?" I complained.

"Oh, I don't know.. If I can recall correctly, someone wouldn't quit bugging about their hunger." Hawks teased me, ruffling the mineral water out of his drenched wings. He shook his head, gentle drops of aqua flying outwards from his blonde hair. "I'm glad you like it."

I wrung out the tips of my stiffened hair, ready for another quick swing. My body couldn't handle the exhaustion and sweat, but all I could feel was the thrill. I wanted to stay surrounded by the deep end, unwanted goosebumps spreading over my arms every time I left the ocean.

"Fine, you win.. I'm tired." I patted down Hawks' shoulders, the crevices of his gentle abs filled with reflective water. His slender body glistened underneath the moonlight, his skin shrouded over with an angelic glow. He crossed his muscular arms, a smug grin plastered over his face.

"Finally!" he burst out into laughter, before taking ahold of my hand, minor scrapes and slices bruising its surface, probably from coral or rotting objects. Hawks and I had come up with a compromise, one settled by a short game of rock-paper-scissors. I won, and was able to play whatever game I wished to.

Though, now it was his turn. I wondered what he could've wanted to do, hopefully nothing that included towering heights. My body dripped with cold water, salt water streams flowing down my hips and thighs. Hawks had led me back upon the shore, powder-like sand sticking between my toes.

"We're going to build the most magnificent sand castle!" he smiled brightly, a real one this time. Hawks summoned a tornado of feathers, ready for work. I rolled my eyes to the side, chuckling lightly at his childish request. Nodding my head, I gathered a few sticks we could use to create barriers and defenses.

The two of us didn't come prepared, we had neither plastic buckets or shovels to aid our work. So, we had to exploit our quirks. Hawks used the sharp precision of his feathers to form an outline, shaping the model sand castle into an architectural masterpiece.

I teleported behind tall rocks, crawling into unknown depths underneath blankets of branches and twigs, looking for materials to use. Everything I found that posed value, I would send it over to Hawks, who greatly appreciated the help.

"Eek!" I shrieked at a spider, that I hadn't noticed crawl up before. Sending the arachnid over to Hawks, I mischievously giggled to myself as I waited for his reaction. Digging into the ground, I even found a few hermit crabs we could use to serve as palace guards.

There was silence for a moment, since Hawks had already been talking prior to when I sent over the spider. But then, it came. "Eeeeek!" he screamed in a girlish voice, a series of loud thumps and punches then tossed against the sand.

"(Y/N)!" he yelled at me from afar, but I could barely hear him over the blasting laughter that erupted out from my throat. I then teleported back to his magnificent castle, which was already a single meter tall. "What am I going to do with you?" he flicked his finger against my forehead.

The two of us stood up, soft particles of sand digging into the skin of my knee. I tackled Hawks, wrapping my arms around his neck as we spun in uneven circles. "Tell me, what am I going to do with you?!" he laughed, my legs soaring across the breezing wind as I began to grow dizzy.

Finally crossing my legs and feet, getting a good hold on the hero, I giggled loudly as I watched Hawks fall into a daze, the rapid spinning being the source. I didn't want to let go, I never did. The man then lost his footing, tripping back against the sand as his toes tried to regain steadiness.

Our many minutes of hard work were crushed in mere seconds, as Hawks accidentally stomped and brought the royal palace down, crumbling back into the wispy sand. It didn't stop there, his body couldn't take the addition of my weight along with the trip, so we fell.

The angered sand castle gave my back a beating, a huge blockade that I hit during my fall. Quiet groans crawled their way out of my throat, as I patted down my hurting hipbone. I could barely stand, but when I looked up-

Hawks was there, kindly extending forth his hand.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; this was fun to write OMALAWWD THEYRE SO CUTE

my sister and i went to newbury comics earlier and there was an ALL MIGHT SECTION LMFAO

authors notes are kind of the only way i can really interact with you guys and show pictures/memes because i can't do that on my profile 🙄 unswag

credit to: MellyTune on Twitter
plushies from: agi.jagi.shop on Instagram
words: 1111

shop on Instagramwords: 1111