part 53 ⭑

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

Keigo looked up at me with a grin, before coming to meet my eyes. He gripped onto my chin, yanking it down and picking the gagged cloth out. "Damn, you really slobbered all over this thing, didn't you?"

Drool and spit spilled from my bottom lip, draining out onto my chest and streaming down the middle of my boobs. "You ready to put that mouth back to use?" Keigo asked, using his thumb to open my mouth.

I nodded my head and tried not to choke, as Keigo slipped his two fingers past my lips- my tongue swirling over and underneath his tasty skin. He chuckled as I sucked on his fingers, occasional suction noises playing throughout our living room.

"Good, good." he let his mouth hang ajar, a quiet moan swimming out of his perfect lips. "Ready them up for me, alright?" Keigo reached his other hand down to my panties, sticking the tips of his fingers into its lace rim.

Keigo gently caressed my clit, tickling it through the sheer lace fabric. I squirmed my hips and swayed them against his hand, wanting to get the most out of the pleasure. He laughed in my face, before scooting his baggy sweatpants down his legs.

His bulge brushed up against me, a small wet spot forming at a point in his underwear. Keigo's warm touch caused my body to melt, so I relied on his feathers and arm strength to keep me held up.

I laughed with his fingers stuck in my mouth, soft giggles and huffing moans releasing out. "Quit teasing me like that.." my forehead was flushed a specific red, as my back began to grow sticky with sweat.

Keigo curled the tips of his fingers against my tongue, heaving them deeper and into my throat. "What did you say? I couldn't hear ya." I slurped on his skin, his unique flavor absorbing into my taste-buds.

I nearly gagged, a few choking breaths forcing themselves out of my parting lips. "My bad." Keigo whispered, dragging his knuckles out of my sticking mouth. He pulled his index finger away from his middle one, saliva strings stretching in-between.

I closed my legs, my knees scraping together- before Keigo tore that seal away and yanked my lace panties to the side. My gasping moans were silenced by his lips, smashing back onto mine as the burning pleasure of my clit getting rubbed rocked my bottom half.

He put his other hand to use, trailing it slowly up my chest and gently squeezing my right boob. I couldn't shut my eyes, the desire to keep peeks on the pro hero overwhelming me. Keigo's liquid eyeliner looked even more perfect up close, his heavy breaths driving me wild.

My elbows bent down out of instinct, folding and refusing to stay put in their assigned position. I blindly felt Keigo's bulge, his twitching cock underneath his designer underwear startling me at first. He grinned throughout the kiss, quietly mumbling into my ear. "More.."

I leaned my head back against the warm glass, Keigo's lips tracing down to my collarbones. He left an imaginary branding, territorial hickey marks that claimed my loyalty to only him. My fingers found themselves inside of his boxers, stroking his erect cock in steady motion.

"That tickles!" I laughed, scrunching Keigo's blonde hair with my right hand- and using the left to feel him. He huffed crackles into my chest, busy with kissing. "But now, I want more than just touching."

"Getting greedy now, aren't you?" he murmured, skating his soft lips off my chest. "Come on! I just wanna admire how pretty you look." I blushed instantly to those words, and while my cheeks weren't visibly red- I could feel the swelling feeling attacking my speeding heart.

"Keigo.." I gazed down at his glowing eyes, the radiant golden color hitting my core with a series of woes. "God, I love you so much." my words had the same affect, his wings fluttering with excitement as he flustered up.

He tugged down his underwear, my extended hand moving back up and exploring the surface of his muscular chest. Keigo's chin hooked over my shoulder, his trembling wings wrapping around my body as he began to slide the tip of his cock over my sensitive parts.

I brought my hands to the base of his wings, clinging on and slowly massaging his subtle feathers. Keigo groaned loudly into my ear, his knees shaking and ready to fall as I teasingly played with his weak spot.

"It feels so good!" we moaned in sync, both of our hands focused on something. Keigo slid inside with ease, the buildup of pre-cum and thick saliva lubing me up. I clawed my nails down his back, creating streaks of fading red.

I sulked my body against the window, the sweat on my back making it easy to glide around. The harsh sun illuminated up our living room, swimming dust bunnies and surreal glares creating something of the likes of a movie.

At first his thrusts were slow, but after a few long minutes- Keigo began to pound into me. I yelped quietly, my inner thighs numb with pain and pleasure as I was set on fire. "Let me hear you, (Y/N)!" he yelled, making me hang my mouth open even more.

I curled my toes and burrowed my nails into his skin, his vermilion feathers ready to fly out and dart in all sorts of directions. I could barely form words, my lips speaking without any audible sound. Everything came out in small stutters.

Keigo clenched his fists, lightly banging them against the windows behind me and sending his honed feathers whizzing away in a flash. They stabbed into soft cushions like the sofa, and even above the wooden headboard of our sink.

I tried to catch my breath, panting loudly and squeezing my legs together as rivers of hot semen streamed down and dripped onto the once-clean wooden floorboards. "Shit, s-shit.." I worried, sneaking peeks down between my thighs.

"Look at me, (Y/N)." he was breathless, his grand wings shrunken into small studs. "Settle down, alright? It'll be okay!"

"I promise."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; sorry for the lack of uploads, i'm genuinely feeling so out of it. smut parts take a little bit longer than other parts for me to write though, so i guess it's okay

i'm thinking about buying the danganronpa games, i'll probably start with the first one. my favorite characters are celestia, kazuichi, and toko

i actually share the same birthday as kazuichi so i think that's why i like him so much (june 29)

but i have a few more homework assignments to finish before i even think of starting the next part or the game 😭😭

credit to: Kohei Horikoshi
words: 1141

credit to: Kohei Horikoshiwords: 1141