part 40

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Keigoo." I chuckled, planting a gentle kiss upon his left cheek. "What'cha doin?" my hands slid down his chest, linked around his neck and holding him close.

"Have you ever been to Paris?" he asked, turning his head so that the bulb of his noise pointed up at me.

"Paris?" I fluttered my eyelashes, staring at what he had been fidgeting with on his computer screen. The blueprint of a plane's interior covered his entire browser, with selectable seats assigned their own price-tags. "No, I've never."

"People refer to Paris as the city of love, but I bet you knew that already." he smiled, the monitor's glare reflecting off the plastic rims of his nonprescription glasses. "I've been there a couple times."

"It's kind of weird, y'know? Traveling to the city of love without a lover." he continued, brushing a few strands of my falling hair behind my right earlobe. "That's why, I've always wanted to take you!"

"What about work, though?" I asked, tapping my index finger and scrolling past seats. Of course, Keigo had selected two in the first-class.

"Work won't be a problem! Besides, I can just log on from my laptop." Keigo responded, the lively birds from outside chirping in synchronized harmonies. Harsh sunbeams shone onto us from behind, tanning the back of my thighs.

I burrowed my face into Keigo's mane of honey-blonde hair, the wispy strands tickling beneath my chin. The sound of his clicking mouse and rapid typing was all I could hear, that and his whistling breath.

"Alright, I believe you!" I hummed, combing through and detangling knots in his soft hair. "Let's go then, together."

Keigo didn't worry about blocking out his credentials, and instead grinned while purchasing two tickets. "How much do you want to bet that I'll claim dibs on the window seat?" he asked, we always fought over that specific spot.

"No bets, because I know that I'll get it." I teased, the window seat had always been my thing. For the past two years in a row, I managed to always snag it. "Don't even try!"

The two of us were silent for a moment, before I accepted his gamble. "Five dollars."

"Would you do ten?" he pushed, mischievously smirking and confirming the flight.

"Five!" I argued, clinging onto Keigo's head.

"Raise it to ten." he spoke calmly.

"I'll meet you in the middle and go with six." Keigo rambled, exiting out of the tab.

"First of all, six isn't even in the damn middle." I laughed, pushing away from him.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, glaring into each other's eyes until one of us broke apart and split. "Fine! We'll go with six." I submitted, rolling my eyes and groaning loudly. "But you owe me!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, beautiful." Keigo gently shut the lid of his overheating laptop, sliding his legs out of the tight space of his padded seat. "Anyways, let's get packing!"

"Woohoo!" the two of us jumped in the air, bending our knees and extending out our arms. Keigo and I ran towards our bedroom, hurling out hard-cased luggage and dragging them over the fluffy carpet.

The scene was like something torn from a movie screen, the hectic chaos of a full house chasing around. I was teleported into a whirlwind of vermilion feathers, the starving swarm gulping down every important belonging.

Knowing how the pro hero worked, we probably would be out of here by tomorrow night. Therefore, I spent most of my time in the bathroom- gathering products and toothbrushes. However, that didn't exclude Keigo.

"Hey!" I yelled, his flock of subtle feathers assembling near the sink's stainless tap. "I was just about to grab something from there."

One short blink was enough for me to miss Keigo's speed, now I found that the metallic tub of toothpaste I had been reaching towards, was put into the palm of my hand. "Thanks." I smiled, gripping it tightly.

I sang until my lungs gave out, a song that Keigo told me was his favorite. A simple melody, nurturing and kind. Humming lowly and desperately crawling towards every high pitch, apparently it reminded Keigo of his mother.

And from the other room, he was matching my harmony. He referred to us as lovebirds, always talking about they were the cutest breed. Though I disagreed, since I personally found cockatoos to be hilarious.

"(Y/N)." Keigo blocked the space of the door, leaning his broad shoulder against its frame. "Mind helping me with something?"

"Huh?" I was on my knees, the outline of our bathroom tiles imprinting against my skin. I turned around, peeking up as I zipped another assortment bag. "Yeah, what is it?"

"Look, I need your opinion." he chuckled, showing off two wrinkled pairs of childish underwear. "Should I go with the one with monkey prints, or with duck prints?"

"That's a tough one!" I tilted my head back, rubbing my thumb over the surface of my chin. "I'd probably go with the duck ones." I nodded my head, almost finished.

"Alright, thanks!" he smiled, blowing a kiss which I deflected jokingly. "Whaat? You're so mean."

I laughed and unwound my shoulders, before extending out my fingers and passing an apologizing kiss to the pro hero. This time, however, Keigo deflected it. I furrowed my eyebrows and scoffed.

"And you're so childish!" I giggled, watching as the pro hero spat fake raspberries and flailed his hands. He shoved his ass into my face, before prancing out of the bathroom with his hands on the parallel sides of his hips.

I had to deal with his pettiness for the next four hours, although it wasn't so bad. We were all packed for Paris, our luggage stuffed to the brim and bulging with extra sets of clothes and makeup.

Keigo laughed aloud, taking ahold of my hands and having a private celebration. The trip was sudden, but after living with the pro hero for so long, it became nothing more than the norm. To say the least, he was crazy- and I loved it.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; i decided to rewatch aot because of s4. i used to be a huge fan of the series in FOURTH GRADE LMFAO i had a levi pfp and everything.. i'm in 8th grade now, i forgot everything

i think sasha and conny are really cute, but if you asked me who my favorite was within the main 3, id say armin

credit: SoosuajiYUBESI on Twitter
words: 1091