part 77

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I aimlessly wandered into the clean bathroom, widening the crack in the poorly-shut door. With slicked back hair and a widely yawning mouth, I breathed out heavily and scratched the corners of my lips.

Picking my toothbrush out of its plastic handle, I wet the soft bristles underneath the running tap water. Keigo looked at me with a side-eye, his face confused as he stood leaned over the counter in nothing but a wrapped towel.

"Excuse me?" he jokingly scoffed, combing through the ends of his long hair with his fingers. "A knock would've been nice." he chuckled, eyeing me up and down. His electric toothbrush jittered over his teeth, making his breath smell of fresh mint.

He gently bit down on his lip, waiting me to take a glance at his slender abs. "I know what you're doing." I giggled, gazing away with a tinge of red flushed over my bobbed cheeks. "Crazy birdie."

"Oh? And is it working?" he scooted closer to me, the tone of his voice making me act like any other fangirl. "The kid's asleep y'know, and if you want we could even take this outside-"

I extended out my leg and nudged the door shut, until that familiar "Click!" sound played throughout the bathroom. Spitting out my toothpaste and rinsing my mouth clean, I then set aside the plastic toothbrush and stood upright.

Keigo smiled at me, glad that I agreed. With a single whisk of vermilion feathers, the ceiling lights were flicked off and only the moon hues lit up the room. His golden eyes shone through the dusk, his pupils turning feral and cat-like.

"Fine, you caught me." I whispered, while he patted down my shoulder. His hair was still damp from the late shower he had taken, streaming rivers still dripping off his chest.

His hands scrunched behind my head of hair, eventually getting a good enough hold to the point where he could control me freely. I tried to step back, but my bare feet only hit the surface of the locked bathroom door.

It was like a hungry predator that had just caught its prey, Keigo's low chuckles bouncing off and echoing around the room. I grinned to myself and closed my eyes, fastening my arms around his neck as he leaned in closer.

Keigo smashed his lips onto mine, a quiet yelp crawling up my throat at the sudden sensation. "If you get all loud like that, then Aki might hear." Keigo murmured through the part of our lips, making me roll my eyes to the side.

The bulbs of our pointed noses grazed up against each other, as I inhaled Keigo's every breath. The stinging fragrance of fresh mint and shampoo wrecked havoc on my nostrils, making it harder to breathe with every passing second.

I felt my heart fluttering inside of my chest, skipping over beats as my lungs gasped for oxygen. Keigo cornered me up against the door, the arch in my back rubbing against the metal knob. He pulled me in closer, our hips hitting together.

My legs trembled underneath his towering build, as I was slowly taken away by the poisonous venom he injected with every kiss. He was my drug, and I was addicted. I needed every last ounce, every last bit of him.

I tugged Keigo closer, standing up on my tippy-toes to reach his lips. He shoved his knee between my thighs, swiftly slipping his tongue into my mouth. Every now and then we took breaks to breathe, but they were all short-lived.

He trailed his delicate fingertips up my back, sending electrified shivers down my spine. Out of instinct I moaned softly, only making him grow hungrier and more desperate. Humming growls erupted out from his lips, dripping drops of saliva falling between our rocking chests.

Keigo swept me off my feet, my legs locking behind his slender chest. I whimpered into his ear, my stomach slung over his shoulder. He forcibly unlocked the bathroom door, wandering out and walking with confidence.

I gently nibbled on his pierced earlobe, my hands reaching down to the base of his vermilion wings. Keigo twitched them and let his mouth hang slightly ajar, not wanting a loud moan or grunt to slip out.

And when we arrived at our master bedroom, I was instantly tossed onto the mattress. The springing sheets made my body bounce up, my legs closing as my feet hung up in the air. I crawled towards the headboards, quickly grabbing a pillow.

Keigo sent his feathers darting around the room, closing the privacy shutters and clicking the lock on the door. I looked ahead, all of our wardrobe cabinets and even a huge life-size mirror conveniently being placed in front of us.

I sat on my folded legs, picking at the spaghetti straps covering my shoulders. Keigo covered my reflection, disabling my ability to check my appearance in the mirror. He smiled down at me, a mutual laugh escaping our mouths.

"So, what? You're scared of a little ol' mirror?" Keigo looked back at the spotless shine, our sheer curtains rustling by with each heavy exhale of the air conditioning. I shook my head and picked at my nails.

"No-no, it's just that we've never done it in front of a mirror. I don't want to see myself." I laughed, shaking the tension off my hands and scooting back on the bed. Keigo knelt one knee onto the mattress, securing me in-between his slammed hands.

"Nervous, are you?" he caressed my soft cheek with the tip of his index finger, widely smirking down at me with that smudged eyeliner and hungry look of his. "Don't you worry, (Y/N)." he leaned in closer, until our lips were just inches away.

"Allow me to change your mind."

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; YOU ARE THE ONLY THAT NEEDS TO KNOW ILL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET DIRTY LITTLE SECRET!! 💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

omg sorry i'm jamming out to that song right now it's so good lol. WAIT I LOVE YOU GUYS I LOVE EVERYONE THAT COMMENTS REGULARLY ON MY STORY PARTS I FEEL LIKE WE'VE CREATED THIS LITTLE FAMILY WHERE WE JUST JOKE ABOUT IRRELEVANT JAZZ

every time i have the chance to tak in author notes i always forget what i need to say like the important stuff so then i just spurt out stuff like this...?

WAIT GUYS DO THIS MY FAV IS FLORA

credit: Kohei Horikoshi and sw4ggycowz on Instagramwords: 1090

words: 1090