part 58

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I lifted our two plates up in the air, Keigo's head immediately falling against my lap. "Hey, hold on a sec!" I laughed, the freshly baked chicken still steaming and letting off its savory aroma. "I've gotta put this down, y'know?"

His damp strands of blonde hair left water streaks against my skin, the feeling cold. I felt his arms wrap around my stomach, his hands clinging onto my waist and his nose digging into the middle of my thighs.

"Mmph, I don't care." he murmured, disregarding the entire meal I had prepped for the two of us. "I can smell it." he said, making me jump back slightly- I took it the completely wrong way.

"Keigo, you are not calling me stinky-" I chuckled.

"No, no! I can smell it in the air, that something's up with you." he laughed, the static channel of the television playing and illuminating the room with sparkling hues of white and crimson red. "So, what is it?"

"Huh?" I laid back against the sofa's armrest, the positive pregnancy test shuffling around in the deep pocket of my borrowed graphic hoodie. "I'll only tell you, if you actually take a bite out of the chicken I worked so hard to make!"

He smirked at me and laughed, before sitting upright and spinning the metal fork between his index and middle fingers. "Alright, alright!" he acted like one of those professional judges. "Welcome, to the one and only.. Keigo Takami cooking show!"

I giggled and couldn't beat the contagious smile that had been printed across my face, my toes curling as I waited patiently for his starting presentation. "Today, my fellow gentlemen and gentlewomen! We have been given the opportunity to try this-"

"Delicious!"

"Exotic."

"Incredible piece of chicken leg!"

He tried to break a piece off with his fork, but after the bone slipped a countless amount of times, Keigo lost all interest in trying to act fancy and just picked it up with his fingers. All it took was one chomp, before half of the white meat was gone- vanished.

I could hear his obnoxious chewing through the changed television station, now a real comedic entertainment piece that was more funded and professional than Keigo's homemade version. He purposely smacked his lips, looking up at the ceiling to appear lost in thought.

"..Damn!- I mean, very deliciousio!" I cracked my head back and cackled loudly, hitting my leg as my chest gave out in hysteria. "The meat is perfectly cooked, and the skin is so flavorful."

"Now, of course, I would've obviously prepared a finer meal." Keigo looked at me with a teasing glare, which made me grin and show him a certain look. "Nah, I'm playin."

"The food is incredible, (Y/N). You're incredible." he took another ogre bite, before leaning in closer in an attempt to kiss me. I leaned back and shoved the couch pillows between us, my playful yelps acting out as cries for help.

"Aahh, no! Don't kiss me with your stupid chicken breath!" I kicked my legs gently, but my strength could never match up to Keigo's speed and precision. He left a space between his lips and my skin, before whispering from above.

"Here?" he asked, brushing away the blocking hairs and exposing my forehead. I looked up at his long eyelashes, a growing feeling of envy bubbling inside of me. He glanced down at me, his golden eyes acting as sharpened knives that cut me instantly.

"I can still smell your chicken breath." I spoke softly, tilting my head down slightly and picking at the nails on my thumbs. Keigo's genuine chuckles made me freeze up, his relaxed voice sounded like sweet windchimes of harmony.

He planted a quick peck against my skin, while combing through my hair with his soft fingers. "Guess you're just gonna have to deal with it." he smiled at me, reaching down my back and heading back down to my hands.

"Now, tell me what's up." he cupped my hands within his loving palms, the tingling forehead kiss making me feel warm and fuzzy. The colorful television screen illuminated up his face, it was just the two of us within this dark room.

I hooked my fingers over his wrists, my legs scooting closer as our food grew colder by the second. "I don't really like to beat around the bush, so." I paused for a moment, before looking him in the eye. "I'm pregnant, Keigo."

His eyes shot wide open, a numb feeling stamped across his face as he tried to figure out his shuffled emotions. "I-I.." he stuttered, making me laugh because the situation was so awkward. "Are you serious?! April isn't for a few months, y'know that?"

I didn't have time to confirm it for him, before he was crawled all over me- an ecstatic feeling showing its way through his hands. He nearly bounced on the couch, before putting up an extra cautious act all of a sudden.

His laughs were broken with shock, while the pro hero fluttered the tips of his wings and settled down against the cushions and me. My stomach wasn't all that protruded yet, only barely showing. But still, he wasted no time.

Keigo rested his head against my thigh, his hands slipped underneath the hem of my hoodie. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights, a child about to experience their first wave of happy tears.

If anything, now I was more surprised than him. I relaxed my shoulders and took a deep breath, making space for the pro hero who wanted to be so close to his growing child. He sniffled softly and got my inner thighs wet with salty tears, making me smile.

I looked up at the tiered ceiling, silhouettes of furniture shadows and flashing lights from the television playing out against the walls. Keigo's eyelashes swelled with miniature drops of water, as he gently caressed over the top of my stomach with his thumb.

I ran my fingers through his hair, combing through any tangles he had missed. "You know, I was really looking forward to eating more chicken." he whispered, laughing softly. "But I think that I prefer this more."

"Is that so?" I said, before Keigo rested his head against my palm. "Well, I wonder what I'm going to do with you two."

"Two?" Keigo asked, before realizing. "Oh, yeah! It's totally going to be a boy, don't you think?"

"Don't get too excited, now." I giggled, closing my eyes after the pro hero.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; he's gonna be a good dad, i just know it

ALSO if you're one of those people that don't like kids in fics, leave some reasons why! i'd like to read them so i can have a general idea about what not to do, even though i usually don't make kids annoying anyways.. nor main parts of the story

credit to: Kohei Horikoshi
words: 1161