part 28

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

I hung on for dear life, Keigo's hands gripped underneath my thighs as we swirled throughout the midnight sky. Passing through freezing clouds and waltzing throughout the air, Keigo and I smashed our lips on each other's, exploring and trudging towards places we had never seen before.

Low chuckles erupted from his throat, our hands constantly competing with each other in order to gain a comfortable grip on our falling bodies. Time had stopped, the constant ticking of clocks pausing for the first time in 22 years.

My heart pounded inside of my chest, my knees weakening and staggering away as Keigo's intoxicating poison distributed throughout every vein in my body. There was nothing that I could've done to predict or dream this moment to life, but now that it was finally here- I refused to let go.

I could only focus on his touch- his tranquilizing touch that felt so soft against me. Keigo addictively invaded all my senses, my eyes kept half-open as I sneaked peeks every time I came back for air. This wasn't just a product of my imagination, right?

There was raw emotion in the way he traced his fingers over my skin, every breath of his smelling like fresh mint. I couldn't stop crying, my tears turning into reflective oceans underneath the mesmerizing moon.

I curled my toes, the taste of his lips silencing all of my deafening thoughts. We were thousands of feet above sea-level, from up here I probably would've fainted from fear- but all I could focus on was him.

Keigo's vermilion wings made me feel safe and secure, but it wasn't only that. His undeniable feelings, the slight imperfections on his unsymmetrical face- everything was so beautiful. He was so beautiful.

"I'm so in love with you, god damnit." he murmured through a crevice of our linking lips, I guess that policy now ceased to exist, nothing more than a distant memory.

"I feel the exact same way, are you sure you aren't copying me?" I laughed, pulling away from his mouth and caressing down his warm chest.

The feeling of water spouted down onto my knuckles, flowing down the side of my hand. Keigo was crying, his brightest smile appearing through the heavy fog in the clouds. "Nah." he sniffled, wiping away every negative emotion. "I'm pretty sure you're the one copying me."

"You really wanna settle this with a thumb-war?-" I started.

"Anything but that!" he jokingly shrieked, taking our united bodies over to the rooftop of a nearby building. Keigo's vermilion feathers served as stepping stools, as I cautiously hopped onto the surprisingly clean roof. "Instead.."

Keigo took my hands, exactly like the time at the ball. Pulling me closer to his chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist and held up our entwined fingers. "Let's settle it with a dance." he teased, taking the advantage and obvious upper-hand.

I furrowed my eyebrows, glancing back and forth to opposite sides and finally nodding my head. The two of us were light on our feet, my dancing skills greatly improved after my latest session. We exchanged laughs and occasional teases, as we skipped over the very edge.

My twitching feet tapped against the cold ground, starting their own freestyle dance as Keigo broke apart from me. He skated back in small distances, allowing me to catch up to him. "Hey, get back here!" I yelled, chasing after the ecstatic hero.

He dodged every single one of my predictable tackles, but I eventually caught up to him and grasped on tight. Both of my legs flew back in the air, flying away and twirling like a father playfully tossing his daughter high up into the air.

I anchored myself down with my arms, which were so securely fastened around his neck. Keigo's smile shone through the dim blue lighting, his happy tears finally drying up. "Guess what?" I asked giddily, my voice more bubbly than ever. "I love youu." I repeated.

"Guess what?" he asked me, our foreheads hitting together gently as we synchronized our smiles. I tilted my head to the side, our black silhouettes shaping themselves upon a few vents and machines atop the crowded roof.

"I love you more." he giggled like a girl, our shadows transforming into a stop-motion scene of a romcom movie. "I love you so much, (Y/N)."

"More than anything in the world." he grinned. We were both acting abnormal, but maybe it was a symptom of our newfound euphoria. Keigo played with my flowing hair, both of our locks swimming throughout the twilight sky.

I brought my thumbs to the inner-corners of his eye, trying my best to fix his smudged eyeliner. It was clawing past midnight, and I was starting to feel the long-awaited exhaustion. Keigo wrapped his hand around my head, lightly holding me down against his shoulder.

"Where to next?" he asked, and with a single flutter of wings- we were several meters off the ground. Using the rest of his feathers to keep me afloat, I tugged my body further up his, hanging on tight.

"Let's head home, I really need to take another shower." I laughed, the disgusting film of sweat and grease encasing majority of my face.

Keigo zoomed throughout the sky, times like this often made me forget his superhuman speed. Whistles of wind blared throughout my ears, slicing my exposed legs and stealing all of my oxygen. "Alright, alright." he listened.

I watched in awe as the roles reversed, the black clouds now running away from us instead of drawing closer. Everything happened in less than a second, though my body continued to stay steady and secure.

His vermilion wings flapped in rhythmic patterns, yet our uncanny acceleration never diminished. "How does he do it?" I thought to myself, his long strands of honey-blonde hair racing throughout the air, keeping me hypnotized.

Even now he was so pretty, it was no wonder why every famous modelling agency seemed desperate to employ him. Despite his smudged eyeliner and sweaty temples, Keigo effortlessly looked better than I did on a good day.

"Just don't take too long." he laughed into my ear.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; reading about their relationship makes me so happy?? theyre so cute together!!

credit to: Yorimen on Twitter
words: 1059