part 30 ⭑

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

My arms moved on their own, slowly guiding Keigo's enchanting hands down to the hem of my hoodie. His vermilion feathers swarmed my body in a tidal wave, gently whipping against my vulnerable skin.

I couldn't predict his movements, his possessive love-bites forming plum bruises atop the trail of my neck. Keigo's low groans were like music to my ears, his every breath heating up the intimate moment.

Our warm bodies rocked and swayed, a combination of breathless laughs and desperate moans. I clawed my way down Keigo's back, gradually losing my grip as he sank deeper into my neck.

Sliding off my top, Keigo unbuckled the clasp on my lace bra, the uncomfortable straps descending past my elbows. His craving lips trailed down my collarbones, the tip of his sweet tongue flicking over my hard nipples.

I gripped onto the base of his subdued wings, massaging the roots of his trademark quirk. Digging my nails into the bedsheets, I moaned and messily tied his blonde hair into knots. Keigo didn't need a signal, he traced his way down my body on his own free will.

His tender lips crossed my stomach, sometimes taking breaks to release bundled groans. They inched their way down my legs, the man even planted kisses upon the soles of my freezing feet. But he came up once more, his black eyeliner smudged to the maximum.

In less than a second, his feathers summoned a handkerchief. Crumpling it like a piece of line-paper, Keigo shoved it into my mouth. I instinctively bit down with my teeth and drenched the cloth with saliva. "Save your voice for later."

"You'll need it." he sang to me, his words alone overstimulating me past my untouched limit. The atmosphere was feverish, sweat ready to drip off my back. Keigo tugged down my matching panties, carelessly tossing them onto the floor.

I kicked my feet slightly, my toes curling into his head of fluffy hair. Keigo pinned my arms back with his feathers, his sweet talk making the pleasure feel all the more better. All my whimpers came out mumbled, deafened by the choking handkerchief.

Keigo's dancing tongue swirled around my erect clit, his rough suck-kisses made my body feel as if it were on fire. Forcing my legs spread, I interrupted my low series of moans with a loud chuckle.

"Mind telling me what's so funny?" Keigo grinned, spitting onto my clit one last time before meeting my eyes. I shook my head, a wide smile tattooed on my face. "You suree?" he dragged.

I was breaking from the inside out, my lungs needy for oxygen despite the plentiful supply. My body had turned into something indecent, shaking not because I was uncomfortable- but because I demanded for more.

"I'm playing with you, (Y/N)." he said while flipping my body over, my hands tied over my head with the raw strength of his quirk. I delved my elbows into the mattress, the friction scraping against my skin and forming blisters. "But you aren't lying, right?"

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you?" he continued to ask, whips of his hand hitting against my ass, creating marks that continued to sting and swell. I couldn't speak, there was no way for me to answer except in loud mumbles.

"Come on, answer me." he whispered into my ear, the surface of his muscular chest seeming to vibrate with rapid heartbeats as he leaned over my restricted body. "Actually, I've changed my mind."

"Let me hear your pretty voice." Keigo murmured, his teeth gently nibbling upon my earlobe. Removing the dampened cloth from my mouth, I was finally let free and allowed to breathe. "There we go." he smiled.

But I stayed quiet, no words forming. It was almost like my entire vocabulary had disappeared, all of the knowledge I had been gathering over the past 22 years gone within an instant. I wanted to speak, but the pro hero left me speechless.

"Not gonna talk, are you?" his heavy weight finally released off my body, the tips of his fingers curling into the crevice between my inner thighs. "I'll just have to force it out of you, then."

The waistband of his sweatpants had been guided down to his knees, precum leaking from the tip of his twitching cock. He pulled me by the hips, the surface of my skin rippling like water puddles as his crotch hit against my ass.

He thrusted his hips back and forth, the shaft of his cock grazing over my sticky skin. I giggled to myself and watched in awe, my eyes sneaking glances when he wasn't looking. "Alright, one more time-"

"Would you ever lie to me?" Keigo asked, adjusting himself and trailing his cock down to the entrance of my insides. His draining precum stuck to my inner thighs, the feeling of his hand pressing down on my back, shoving my body against the sheets.

My words came out slurred, my entire lower-half marked with handprints and feather outlines. "Never." I spoke in a higher pitch, my breath unsteady.

"Good, good." he whispered, the sharp pain overwhelming my body with heat. Keigo's cock rocked inside of me, our bodies clapping together in steady beats. I hung my head down, releasing all of my moans into the comfort of a pillow. Though he wouldn't let me.

Yanking my hair back, Keigo's thrusts grew faster with each second. My stomach felt full, while my head became shrouded with a cloud of intense heat. "You're so fucking shameless." he pounded into me, my knees crumbling underneath my weight.

"What if Mr. Aizawa saw you now?" he tilted his head back, the foul stench of sweat filling up the room like a crowded gym. "Do you have any idea how big of a scandal it would be, if the world found out I was sleeping with my assistant?" he grunted.

"Maybe that's why I can't get enough of you- why I have these feelings." he continued to ramble on, my body ready to give out and burst. My legs had collapsed, and my thighs felt like pure jelly.

His arms wrapped around me, holding my stomach as I nearly blacked out. Keigo moaned loudly into my ear, pulling out and allowing his warm semen to shoot and flow down the back of my numb legs. All of his feathers came shooting out like darts, stabbing into every surrounding wall and pieces of wooden furniture.

Like dominoes, our warm bodies came crashing down. We had finished at the same time, a cloud of exhaustion coming over my body and forcing my eyes closed. Keigo's heavy breath continued to ring my ears, our mouths refused to shut. Our backs were wet with sweat, now the bedsheets needed a round of thorough cleaning.

Once his feathers came back, Keigo surrounded me within them, keeping me warm and sticking close. He played with my hair for the last time tonight, before eventually falling asleep right after me.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; ushehd sorry this is kind of bland 😐😐
im pretty tired right now

the next smut part will definitely be kinkier, i didn't want to write smut on Christmas LMFAOO

what did you guys get? (if you celebrate it)

nonetheless, happy holidays!

credit to: _nikhio_ on Instagram
words: 1222