part 51

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Keigo.." my mouth hung ajar, the chilling breeze shaking my body even more. He gazed at me with a lost expression, his empty hands waiting for the comfort of another. "Of course!" I entwined my fingers with his, the wind drying away my swelling tears.

"I promised that I'd be with you forever, didn't I?" I gripped on tighter, his flock of vermilion feathers fluttering with excitement. My chest felt hollow, an electric feeling of shock and hysteria.

"Well, I guess this seals it!" he sniffed, shaking our connected hands and experiencing the mutual feeling of awe. "There's one last surprise, though."

I scooted closer, watching as Keigo reached deep into his pocket. Hidden away in a velvet cased box, he unveiled the gleaming opal ring which seemed to compete with the moon. I looked away and closed my mouth, the realization hitting me.

"Remember this?" he chuckled, holding up the rose-gold ring to the stars. "You were right, man. This ring just ain't my style."

"But it's yours." Keigo continued. I turned my head to face him, my hand still anchored onto the front of my mouth. "Let's make this official, alright?" he whispered, gently pulling away my twitching fingers.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Takami." he smirked, the perfectly-fitting jewel sliding over my knuckles with ease. I laughed and extended out my hand, the moonshine reflecting off the authentic diamond.

I wrapped my arms around Keigo's neck, smashing my lips onto his and scrunching his honey-blonde hair with my fingers. He clawed down my back, before laying down against the freezing iron plates.

We locked hands and giggled under our heavy breaths, eventually parting lips to gaze at each other. I toppled over the pro hero, shoving my knee between his thighs and picking up the warm feeling of his rapid heartbeat.

"Oh? This is a new position." he laughed, caressing over my right cheek. I lightly laid my face against his comforting palm, smiling.

"Are you complaining?" I asked, glaring down at Keigo. He shook his head and smirked at me, fluttering the very tips of his vermilion wings.

"No.." his lips came to meet mine, each kiss filling me with a paralyzing venom. "Not at all." he murmured, undoing my hair-tie and allowing the spaghetti straps of my velvet dress to skate down my arms.

I could hardly breathe, because every gasp I took consisted only of his overwhelming vanilla cologne. Keigo twisted large knots in my hair, low groans crawling out from his dry throat. My knees wobbled over his body, my tough act not lasting long.

My heart fluttered like butterfly wings, an unbeatable chuckle spilling from my lips as we smiled throughout our series of passionate kisses. I didn't care if anyone saw or took pictures, all I could focus on in this moment was him.

I curled my toes in ecstasy and had a hard time keeping still, each kiss growing more desperate. Keigo then cupped my sodden face within his loving hands, gently rubbing his thumb near the sensitive parts of my undereye.

He clung tightly onto our locked fingers, letting me know that he was never going to let go. Our tongues slipped together, as I pressed my lips deeper onto his. I could feel his skipping heartbeat, rocking against mine in synchronized motion.