the assistant | hawks x reader

By irasellas

(Y/N) lives a special life, attending U.A in hopes of one day becoming a pro hero. One day, the number three... More

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30 ⭑
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39 ⭑
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 49
༻✧༺ part 50 ༻✧༺
part 51
part 52
part 53 ⭑
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78 ⭑
part 79 ⭑
part 80 ⭑
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90 ✦
valentines
halloween
christmas

part 48

4.7K 128 66
By irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

"Hey, no peeking!" I yelled, shielding my body and sneaking a caught glimpse out of the bathroom door.

"What? It's nothing I haven't seen before." Keigo laughed, yet continued to respect my privacy. He pranced outside of the door, tapping the heads of his chestnut loafers against the glazed wooden floorboards.

"Well, I want it to be a surprise." I whispered, fixing up the minor details of my dressed appearance. Keigo's warm chuckles rocked my heart from outside the door, his gentle voice making me squeal in silence.

"Alright, then. Take your time, beautiful." he knocked one last time, catching my attention and making sure I heard his words. I covered my cheeks with my fingers, the sour taste of lemon proving to be annoying.

"Long time no see, velvet dress." I sighed, patting down the delicate stitching of my usual formal wear. One could never go wrong with a sleek red, the hugging dress accentuated my curves and made every roll look more pretty than they already were.

This certain gift never let me down, actually it became one of my favorite garments to wear. Keigo constantly offered to make expensive purchases for other gowns, though this one seemed to have a bit of sentimental value.

I twirled the ends of my hair around my index finger and got up onto my tippy toes, closing the distance between my face and the spotless mirror. I snuck a glance into my nostrils, furrowing my eyebrows and making sure they were all clear.

"Perfect!" I grinned, setting aside the clacking containers of makeup and skincare products. Doing one last twirl, I relaxed my shoulders and took a deep breath. "This is it, huh?"

"(Y/N)! You ready?" Keigo yelled from afar, making me flinch slightly. I nodded my head as if he could see, before twisting open the metallic doorknob and rushing outside of the bathroom.

He beamed with joy when he saw me, his fingers rubbing over the groomed scruff on his chin. "Ready." I smiled, trying my best to avoid all eye contact. Keigo had seen me in this dress millions of times, but something felt different.

Keigo took me by the hand, twirling me into a spin and pulling me close. The hem of my dress glided up my thighs, making my knees tremble as our heartbeats pounded together. I felt my stomach fluttering, my feet wishing they could fly.

"You're missing something, though." he whined, making me tilt my head to the side. I chuckled and boosted my shoulders, shaking my head in confusion. Keigo cupped my face within his hands, leaning forward and teasingly grazing the bulb of his nose against mine.

"And what's that?" I whispered, the peeling skin off his lips rubbing the corners of my mouth. Keigo tugged my waist, our hips hitting as I slowly looked up into his glistening eyes. "Liquid gold." I chuckled, the shade between our foreheads hiding my blush.

"Hey now, don't stare too deeply into my eyes." he started, that same catchphrase that I remembered from months ago. Our lips moved in sync, like an orchestrated symphony.

"Or you might fall in love." we murmured, breaking out into laughter afterwards.

"It's a bit late for that." I looked to the side, my palms sweaty as my knees nearly collapsed against the pro hero. Keigo wrapped me within his arms and vermilion wings, embracing me tightly and keeping his mouth zipped.

"I love you, (Y/N)." he spoke into my ear, his body heat increasing in temperature- making me melt. I dug my fingers into his chest, curling the tips and gripping onto his tailored suit. Keigo's loafer shoes slid against the floorboards, even he was shaking.

I picked at his ironed collar, squeezing the fabric between my knuckles and smashing my lips onto his. "Oh, birdie." I teased, parting away from the sudden kiss and letting go of my grip. "I love you so much more."

Keigo and I slammed the door on our way out, a taxi cab on speed dial. We giggled and skipped like children throughout the regal halls, the stem of my stilettos scraping over the fluffy carpet and making it hard to keep a balance.

He hummed underneath his heavy breath, the blaring sounds of metropolitan cities deafening out his pretty voice. I could barely pick up his words, which were swimming throughout the air and playing our favorite song.

I slid my body across the leather backseats, fixing my dress and pulling it further down my legs. Keigo leaned forward, his hand placed firmly upon the middle stand. With a quick glance back, the driver took a quick look and knew it all.

Keigo wrapped his arm around the back of my relaxed shoulders, while I took a moment to gaze out of the tinted window. The city was even more beautiful at night, showcasing the unique style of architecture that one couldn't find anywhere else.

Spotlights and header boards from storefronts filled my view, locals and tourists of all races scouting the busy streets. I could hear the familiar words from loud advertisers shout at the passing cars, men and women brought from foreign countries.

The street lanterns were as bright as streaking car lights, their reflective glow shining down onto the neat brick pavements. Towering trees acted as overheads for traffic, probably reaching higher than both Keigo and I's heights combined.

These were our last few nights in Paris, the worldwide famous city known for its romance and beauty. I still wondered why Keigo brought me here, whether it was to see the sights or for another unveiled reason- I had no clue.

Though, whatever that reason may be, I was ready. With Keigo by my side, I felt as if I could rule the world. Everything here was so pristine, too surreal to describe in a few sentences of words. Then the car horn honked, telling us that we had arrived.

And when I looked up, all I could see were stars. Twinkling in the sky like geodes of diamonds.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; my school started again, but i'm staying online because i'm not even?? home?? i'm in boston right now for medical purposes which is pretty swag

also i'm not saying that i started on my next two stories but i started on my next two stories

look, i came up with an idea for my toga one at like 5 am last night and i'm so in love with the plot that i've decided to do that one before todoroki?? all characters are aged up don't worry.

i'll try to post part 1 of both those stories ^ today, but no promises

people are bullying namjoon from BTS over his shadow in this one picture and it's so funnyLMFAOOO

credit to: wegdrw on Twitter
words: 1139

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 2.1K 21
Y/n lives a pretty simple life, always spending her extra time with her friends, working as an assistant. Until a certain hero, Hawks lands his eyes...
207K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
448K 12.9K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
7.8K 169 16
A book of one-shots between Hawks and a male reader! I won't be posting NSFW, mostly fluff. #2 #hawksmha, 06/14/24 #5 #hawksbnha, 06/18/23