𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝗂𝗑

Lipstick
Bluetivity

Summary:
Tired of feeling submissive, Taehyung plans out a surprise for you when you come home and what’s better than a naked hottie waiting for you in the bathtub with a bowl of strawberries feat soft jazz? Will he be able to find his dominant side despite his soft personality?

Smut features: Rough vanilla, dom!tae, hickeys, oral/foreplay, mild bondage, displays of dominance, dirty talk (”good girl”) , a lot of kissing and a sticky mess.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

”Be bold.”

”That’s easy for you to say, it’s like she hypnotizes me or something :(“

“Just try what you suggested, pretend you’re a character, acting!”

“But I can’t act around her! I’m weak…”

“You’re so negative! If you try maybe she’ll let you.”

“But I told you what happened last time…”

“THAT ISN’T TRYING.”

“Jimin you said you would help me!”

“Yes but you never said this was about your sex life Tae jfc…”

Annoyed he threw his phone to the side of the bed.

It took him courage to ask for help about intimate things and Jimin wasn’t to any help.

He had the day off and he wanted you to come home to something special.
He was weak for you and your touch so you naturally got the upper hand every time you had sex but he was tired of it, he wanted to be the one in control for once.

He didn’t lack the confidence but he lacked the courage, afraid that he would make a fool out of himself or that you wouldn’t find him intimidating enough.

He took a deep breath.

He could at least try… His idea was cheesy but it was romantic too… and he had back up plans. “If all things fail, beg to be fucked and throw yourself into submission as usual.”

But not this time.

Soft jazz music was playing in the living room and according to the clock you would be home really soon so Taehyung began to get ready.

He switched off all the lights in your apartment and walked into the bathroom. He turned the tap and the bathtub started to fill up with water.

He added generous amounts of bubbles and a few candles as a source of light.
Any time now you would be home and he began to get stressed.

He quickly went through the dark living room, almost tripping over the carpet on his way into the kitchen.

He grabbed the bowl of strawberries he had prepared and headed back to place them on the small side table next to the bathtub.

“Perfect.”

He began to unbutton his shirt and pulled his pants down, neatly folding his clothes and placing them on the washing basket.

He stood in front of the mirror and fixed his hair slightly, brushing some strands away from his face and letting his other hand slowly stroke himself.

Distracted he tried to pose a smirk for his reflection but jumped as he suddenly heard the front door unlock.

His heart started racing and he quickly got into the tub and concealed himself among the bubbles.