𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Purple Rose

Bluetivity

Summary:

Loans, gambling and drugs, all part of a lavish world unfamiliar to you… Until the day you accepted an offering to deliver a mysterious parcel in exchange for a large amount of money that you very much needed. You ended up being asked to do more jobs for them and got involved with the business more and more…

…and the cold hearted leader of it all, who was falling for you, fast.

His cold heart melted around you and he showed you a different side of himself, a side that was warm, caring and loving.

But with this love came danger far beyond sane…

This fic contains numerous smut scenes… and one in particular that I am extra proud of, enjoy!~

Warnings: Unprotected sex, violence, blood, death.

11 pm.
The sun had said its farewell to the sky and settled beyond the horizon.
The wet cobles shined from the street lights and light splashes of the fresh rain hit your face as you hurried.
In your arms was a brown package, what was in it was nothing of your knowledge, you were simply only the deliverer. But its shape and weight made you guess it had to be a pile of documents or a book.

You weren’t working for the post office or a delivery company.
Who would make a delivery at 11pm to the middle of nowhere?
You weren’t the person to normally volunteer to put yourself in danger, but when a guy approached you at the club last week offering you more than what you desperately needed in cash at that moment you couldn’t help but accept his offer. He wasn’t a stranger. You had seen him around the club more than once but never spoken to him.

Luckily your company that night was too wasted to see the quick hand over of the package.
“11pm, next week. Don’t be late. You’ll get the money from the receiver, he’ll be informed.” He handed you the address and nothing else, not even a phone number or a name.

A week had passed by quickly and the content of the thick envelope awoke your curiosity, but in respect and suppressed fear you refrained from examining it further more.
Your phone shone bright in your face as you followed the blue line on the screen.

You arrived to the address without trouble, in front of you was a huge fence, surrounding a lonely standing building in the outskirts of town. You gripped a tighter hold of your phone as the silence, darkness and unsafe atmosphere washed over you.

You gulped and slowly made your way through the open gate in the fence, were you expected? Or why was it open? In a matter of steps you were face to face with the entrance of the building. It was a solid door and the building had a limited amount of windows, all of which were covered from the inside.

As you raised your hand to knock on the door, it swung open.
To your relief it was a familiar face that stood in the entrance. Your heartbeat slowed down as the guy from the club opened the door wide to let you inside.
“You’re five minutes late. But I’ll let it slip this time since it was your first.” He mumbled, leading you down a hallway.
Why was he here, couldn’t he have delivered this himself if he was going to be here anyway?

There were multiple doors along the hallway leading to various rooms, but the man from the club continued down the hall until he reached where the hallway turned to the right, but he stopped in front of the last door to the left. It was bigger than the other doors and had a code lock by the side.
The previous had felt like any average office building’s inside, but behind this door was a huge room, the lights were dimmed down and black curtains where covering the only window.