𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

His Mistress
BangtanCheesecake

Summary:
You’re the one Taehyung looks for in his bad days and the girl he bend down in his office table whenever he’s stressed out but at the end of the day, his wife was still whom he goes back to, because you’re just...his mistress.   

My eyes flinched as I wait outside Taehyung’s office while holding onto the cup of tea he asks for earlier

My eyes flinched as I wait outside Taehyung’s office while holding onto the cup of tea he asks for earlier. I could tell he was arguing with his wife again through the phone and he was pissed. Although I’ve witnessed it many times, I still get chills whenever I hear him raise his voice. I softly tap my feet on the floor, trying not to get bored as I wait for the right moment to knock on the door. A few minutes passed and my curiosity grew inside me. I decided to put my ear on the door, trying to hear their conversation but instead, a small slam was heard before everything went silent. I'm guessing he had thrown his 11 million won Vertu phone in anger. I wonder how many families he could have fed with just his phone alone. It was lucky for him that no one but me works together with him in this floor, or else gossip would spread everywhere about him and his wife fighting everyday.

A small smile creep up my face, little did his wife know that every fight she starts will just make Taehyung come running to me but I sigh at the thought that I will be the one ask to sync his data back to his new phone if this one broke. Being Taehyung’s executive assistant isn’t an easy job, I need to conduct corporate research, screen through hundreds of email, makes reports and presentations, schedule meetings, along with doing small stuff like getting him lunch and coffee all the while coping with his temper. But I know what make him happy and what not to say so coping with his temper is easy for me.

Every time he talks about his arguments, I would always note down his certain dislikes on his wife and I would always do the opposite. I wanted to be perfect in his eyes, hoping that way he would always come to me. He told me many times before how I understand him more than his wife, and that made me feel like I won.

I’m proud to say that I was used to the job since I’ve been working with him  for three years back when he was just the Vice President of Strategic Planning and now here he is, the COO of the KwanYong Cement Industrial Co., Ltd at the age of 25 years old. Of course being the second highest ranking in the company at 25 years old wouldn’t be possible without the fact he is the great grandson of the founder, but I know his father wouldn’t easily trust him with this position if he doesn’t have the brain. I feel blessed that he still wanted me to be his assistant when he got promoted. I guess my organization skill and my ability to maintain under pressure comes in handy for a job like this.

I know so much more about him ever since that day I accompanied him to Japan for a business trip a year ago. I brush aside the pang of guilt I get every time I remember that forbidden day that leads me where I am today. His mistress. Our affair isn’t always sexual; it started as an innocent conversation where he told me about his fight with his wife. I would listen, understanding him and after many nights of him sharing me about his problem, our feelings of attachment grew (or atleast in my side) and I ended up in his apartment bed. That one night change everything. I swear not to repeat it but I find myself drawing back to him and our taboo relationship continues.