𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Chapter 4: Day Off

Its been 3 weeks since you arrived to your new temporary home and it only took that long for you to realize that this was the best decision you have ever made. You already felt like ever going back home wasn't an option. You grew closer to your three new friends and knowing that Taehyung's family really liked you helped a lot too. You didn't feel that you were imposing or being a burden, plus they were very appreciative that Taehyung sort of had a stay at home tutor now. Hyo-joo and you became best friends and Taehyung and Jimin liked her as well. And for that you were happy, it was nice to see that someone like you, someone who could never make friends could say that she has 3 new friends now. You all were very happy and couldn't get enough of each other.

It was now the weekend and the 4 of you had plans on going to a local arcade. you were proud to say that you were pretty good at games. Not having any friends or siblings you get bored when your done with your studies and not in the mood to write.

"So, did you ever go to arcades back home?" Taehyung asked you.

"Yeah, i've been a couple of times." making it sound like you've never really played a game in your life you wanted to surprise him with your skills.

"Heheh, well i'm pretty good. Lets go do some Mario Cart!" Taehyung yelled out grabbing hold of your hand nonchalantly as he drags you across the building.

"OK, here it is!" Taehyung announced.

"Uh, can i have my hand back...?" you asked in a whisper. Taehyung looked down not realizing that he had locked fingers with you.

"Oh, yeah... Sorry." he looked down embarrassed.

"Its ok." you looked the other way rubbing your arm as your face turned red. Jimin and Hyo-joo just looked at you and began to laugh.

The 4 of you took controllers in your hands and Taehyung started the race. You were in the lead until Taehyung zipped through causing you to be in second place which riled you up. Jimin was last which was making him yell and turn a bright pink. Hyo-joo followed right behind you as you started to slowly edge your way closer and closer until finally passing Taehyung's cart making you win the first round.

"Wow, you're pretty good, but there is still 2 rounds left!" Taehyung blurted out like a child.
Starting the second round Jimin remained last which made him angry but was laughing at his own failures. Hyo-joo had hit second for a little while before Taehyung span her cart out of control making him tail you. He was so close but you were more determined than he was. Winning round two Taehyung just hunched over staring at the ground, Jimin throwing the controller and Hyo-joo all hyped up ready to go again. As you started your last round you were in the lead. Taehyung started to get cocky and Jimin just gave up. Instead he sat in a ball mad at himself but cheering you on the whole way through. As you were about to reach that final finish line Taehyung bumped into you on purpose, nudging your arm but that didn't stop your concentration. You landed that finish line with Taehyung right behind you. You stood and waved your arms in the air in victory.

"You're such a cheater! But it doesn't matter, i still whooped you!" you yelled out pointing a finger at Taehyung's face. Taehyung let out a dramatic fake cry, "You lied, you said you haven't really played!"

"Yeah, i lied!" you stuck your tongue out at him and giggled. Taehyung looked at you and started laughing.

"C'mon, lets go get something to eat!" Taehyung suggested.

As the 4 of you walked around the arcade you picked up random meals and found a nearby table. You all scarfed down your food and drinks. Laughing and joking around like you all had known each other for years. you wanted this to last forever. It hurt you that this was all temporary. Of course you missed your mom something crazy, but if you could convince her to move here you would, but you knew that that could never be an option.