𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Probably saw you when you were performing with your crew at the streets.
During breaks, Hoseok likes to go around the city and see what has changed and what not.
Not a big incognito guy, but he hides well and becomes one with the crowd.
He especially likes watching the street performers and observing their moves.
Hoseok also likes seeing the performances on their song because it makes him proud and reflects a lot.
So it was no surprise when his feet immediately stop at the tune of his own music.
He walked over to where the music “Fire” was playing and somehow manages to stand in the front row.
As he himself was one of the street dancers, Hoseok has always watched out for new, talented and trendy dancers in Seoul.
But he was surprised to see this new group of girls and boys, as he hasn't seen them before.
ELITE, as their signboard said. Out of curiosity, Hoseok stopped and wait for them to start the performance.
First, they were hyping up the crowd by doing random freestyle dance while choosing the next song, teasing the audience with the anticipation of the next song.
He was not familiar with the technique, not in his days, but now he knows how these street performers keep the audience entertained.
Finally, they indeed decided on Fire. For now, only four members were performing and he wonders how they will coordinate BTS’ members' parts.
But they did well, better than what he expected. He has seen many performers and after sometimes they just do it for the sake of it but these guys were performing with passion.
It made Hoseok proud of the guy he was once as well and also made him stay for few more songs.
In the midst of performing, he noticed you spraining your ankle badly but professionally you continued with the performance with the grimacing look on your face.
It was probably the worst idea.
When the performances finished, you stumbled to your crew and they immediately aided to you.
Unfortunately, you guys had to cancel the rest of performances which surprisingly made the audience sad.
Hoseok carefully watched you from under his bucket hat. You were gently pushing your crew away and assuring them you're fine.
And Hoseok would have believed you but he himself has gone through several injuries and exerted upon those injuries so he knows it's gonna be a fucking pain in the foot for a while.
Before leaving the site, he also noticed how sad you've gotten sad and lost in thought as your crew packed up the things.

Hoseok would be lying if he said he didn't go back home and look you up.
Not you particularly but the entire group.
Okay, maybe a little you more.
He almost didn't notice the hype about you guys and he doesn't understand how he missed all this.
Many SNS sites are talking about your group also there are a lot of short videos posted of your performances.
He understands the hype now and he also noticed that your dance group doesn't just cover dance of many songs, but they also reinvent the dance and make it their own.
He has seen many of those but he can't deny the wonderful steps you guys do.
Also, he did examine you a lot. After today's performance, when he searched your group on Twitter, he found many people talking particularly about your injury.
He also noticed that you were almost on all the dance covers.
So you must be the lead dancer.
Hoseok likes girls who share the same passion as him.
After stalking a little bit more, it was after 2 AM that he went to sleep with the decision of seeing your group once again.

Hoseok keeps a track on when your group will perform again and he makes sure to be there when he doesn't have his own schedules.
The members don't doubt him much as he informs them of going out with a friend.
He doesn't understand why he needs to lie but he guesses he's not ready to tell everyone.
But it was after a week when your group decided to perform again. He tracked your group down and watched your performance.
This time you guys didn't dance on their song but he recognized all the songs.
He also noticed how you danced and he knows after spraining, you shouldn't dance after a week.
After your performance was over and you thanked the audience for watching, he noticed how limply you walked back to the music system and carefully leaned against the speaker.
Once the audience started to disperse completely, he automatically went up to you.
You were scrolling through your phone while your team members packed and talked loudly about today's performance.
“You know you shouldn't be performing while hurting.” He says, still not taking off his masks.
You look up in surprise and shamefully took a look at the stranger.
“Uh…”
You had no idea how to answer that. Thank you for caring? I know but I'm being careful? I am trying to survive?
But then suddenly he takes off his masks and adjusts his bucket hat and smile at you.
And fuck, you're not really sure why your breathing stopped.
But it must be one out of these two reasons: that Jung Hoseok of Bangtan Sonyeondan is standing literally in front of you or because he's so fucking good looking.
And damn hell, if you didn't already know that. Your mouth agape in surprise.
You, of course, know him, but you were not obsessed with them. For you, dance mattered the most. And BTS had some best dance moves out of all the kpop group you know. They put more effort into dancing which is so good.
You definitely don't idolize them but you're thankful that they bring cool dance moves. It helps a lot with your career.
Also, how the fuck does he know you're hurt? You still couldn't open your mouth.
“Being professional all aside, your health should come first. What if it gets worse? How will you perform next?”
And okay, he's got some nice voice. But you're still shell-shocked that a celebrity is standing in front of you.
And why the fuck is no one noticing?
“You know us?” You asked first.
He chuckles lightly and scratched his neck. “I've seen you guys last week.” He admits.
No wonder he knows about your bruise. But okay, why does it feel good that he asked? No, you wanted to slap yourself for thinking that. You're getting too ahead of yourself.
And then you hear your friends calling you and you get up to get out of the awkward situation.
“Sorry, have to go,” You mumble, lock your phone and walk.
But before you could do that, you feel his hand circling around your arm to stop you.
“Sorry,” He sheepishly says as you turn around. “Uh...where would you guys be performing next?” He asks with a lot of stutters.
Let it be known that Hoseok stutters a lot when he talks to girls or the girls he is fond of.
“Are you stalking us?” You blurt out, which is seriously out of context and it should be the other way around.
“What? No!” He shakes his hand in front of his face as a gesture of no. “Just wanted to see you guys perform again, I guess.” He blushes and looks down.
You bite the inside of your cheeks from smiling at that. Okay, calm the fuck down, heart.
“You'll come to know through our SNS account.” You smile and then wave him bye.
Did I just flirt with him? With Jung Hoseok? With an idol? That belongs to one of the biggest boy band? FLIRT? F? L? I? R? T?