𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

It happened in your third year. It was a spur-of-the-moment action without anything behind it, but ... it happened.

The school year had ended, and everyone was celebrating their freedom for the summer. You were planning to bring your friends to visit your home for a few weeks during the break. They had visited before and your family absolutely loved all of them, so everyone was pretty excited about the trip. Before you set off for home, though, you had to party for Hoseok’s graduation.

Jimin and Yoongi threw a party at their house, inviting most of the dance team and good friends from Hoseok’s classes. You had been dragged around and introduced to a lot of new people, so you were thoroughly exhausted halfway through the night and you settled into the sofa that was pushed to the back of the room for the remainder of the party.

This party wasn’t as rowdy as the first one you had attended in this house, but with all the dancers, it was still stimulating enough to make you dizzy. As always, you stayed away from the alcohol, only having a sip or two from a glass of wine Hoseok had poured for you, the bottle a graduating gift from one of his professors. You still weren’t a fan of the drink, but it was fruity enough to satisfy you.

“Y/N-ah ~” Jamie plopped down onto the couch, snuggling into your side. “Is this where you’ve been this whole time?”

You nodded, taking another small sip of your wine. “I’ve been people-watching.”

She giggled and you could tell she had already drunk quite a bit. “Hoseok-oppa’s been looking for you; He said he wants to dance with you.”

It was your turn to laugh. Hoseok knew full-well that you would not dance with him – how could you possibly keep up with his skills? He was made for the dancefloor and you looked like a newborn giraffe out there. “I guess I should hide before he finds me,” you joked.

“Oh, come on,” you lightly slapped your arm. “You’re adorable when you try to dance, and Hoseok thinks so too.”

You rolled your eyes. “I’m worse than my brother – No one thinks that’s cute.”

She snorted. When Jimin joined the two of you, she turned to burrow into him instead, making him blush. “How are you feeling, Y/N? Having fun?” he asked.

“Yeah, just taking a little breather,” you said with a reassuring grin. The couple, satisfied with your smile, became immersed in each other. Of course, this was nothing new – they lived in their own little couple world, and you didn’t mind watching their happiness. Maybe you were a little jealous, but it was still cute.

Your phone vibrated in your pocket – once again, dresses with pockets are the bomb. You sighed, expecting it to be from Taehyung. It had been so long since he texted you that you couldn’t help but be surprised. With a heavy heart, you took out your cell.

It wasn’t from Taehyung, surprisingly, but from Jeongguk. He sent a URL that lead to a news article. Curiously, you opened the link. The Jimins were startled when you shot to your feet with a sharp breath.

“Y/N?” Jamie questioned, taking hold of your skirt. “Are you okay?”

You don’t remember much besides murmuring a lame excuse about going to the bathroom before charging upstairs to trap yourself in Hoseok’s bedroom. You shakily closed the door. Slowly, you hobbled towards his bed, settling on the mattress without taking your eyes off of the picture of Taehyung on your screen.

He had dyed his hair blonde and styled it in a choppy mullet. A leather choker and matching leather jacket gave him an aggressive air, and the cocky sneer on his handsome face added to the effect. Blue contacts made his beautiful eyes pop startlingly. He was … breath-taking. You had never seen someone so stunning or so dangerous.

𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐒 | 𝐊- 𝐏𝐎𝐏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें