𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Chapter 36: First Time (YOONGI BONUS ENDING)
Summary:
THE BONUS ENDING FOR YOONGI. NEXT WILL BE TAEHYUNG IN WHICH START FROM CHAPTER 31 (AND THEN THERE'S ME) SO IT FLOWS AND MAKES BETTER SENSE :)

Chapter Text
(6 MONTHS INTO THE RELATIONSHIP)

Its been 6 months since you and Yoongi started dating, you're relationship grew stronger as the days went by. You still lived with Taehyung and Jimin and you couldn't be happier. You continued to help them with there at home schooling and you would occasionally go to the studio to bring everyone lunches and to watch Yoongi dance. The more you watched him the more attracted you felt. Listening to him practice his rap lines with that strong raspy voice, watching him sweat when he had been practicing for hours was really starting to do things to you.

Your relationship undoubtedly grew but physically it didn't really progress. Not once did he force you to do anything you weren't ready for, sex never really came up in conversation. You were both happy to just hold hands, kiss and cuddle when you were able. He out of the others was the busiest, dedicated to his work you didn't have time to really try to do anything really physical with him. It didn't bother you but you were starting to feel..... urges. You would catch yourself sometimes daydreaming of him while watching him dance, you dreamt of him almost nightly and you would wake up flustered.

It was now Friday, you were home alone due to another practice day and your thoughts were racing more than usual. You were tempted to make a surprise visit but you didn't feel that that was such a good idea. The night before you had a very intense dream of Yoongi which caused you to wake up with your pajama pants damp. This wasn't the first time but it was starting to make you really anxious.

That night you decided to take a shower knowing that Tae and Jimin would be home in about an hour and a half and you needed to get yourself together. Hopping into the shower you stood there for a good while trying to straighten your thoughts but being naked under the hot water day dreaming of Yoongi being in there with you while caressing your body only made you more sexually frustrated. You decided to end the shower, you wrapped a short white towel around your wet body and walked out. Exiting the bathroom you heard voices, you thought it was your imagination so you thought nothing of it since it was too early for the two be back for the evening. Your door was partially open and without thinking you threw your towel off and humming to yourself.

"Holy Shit..." you heard a whisper. You turned and there he was... Yoongi was standing before you with an apple red face with widened eyes and mouth partially open. You froze in place not even having enough willpower to scream. You then immediately realized just what had happened and you covered your womanhood with one hand and wrapped your other around your breast.

Without saying a word Yoongi slowly walked in and shut the door behind him keeping his eyes on you the entire time.

"Yoo... Yoongi. What... what are you...its still early, why are you..wait.what are YOU doing he.." And before another word could escape you Yoongi had already pressed his lips onto yours, with one hand cupping your cheek and the other squeezing at your waist you started to feel your entire body tremble.

Pulling away from him... "Yoongi, we... we can't. Isn't everyone else out there? I hear voices." you said with a shaken voice.

"Yeah, but they won't know, they're so loud they wouldn't even have a clue. And even if they can hear us, i don't care. I've been thinking of this for so long, i've wanted to feel you for so long." He replied breathing heavily. You've been waiting for this day, all of your dreams were coming true, you didn't care either if everyone knew, all you knew is that you wanted him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled yourself into him, forcing your lips on his hard and lustful. His hands were at your waist feeling all around your bare skin. Not being able to take it he slid both of his hands down and over your ass till they hit the back of your thighs, he bent his knees and swiftly lifted you in a way that your legs were now around his waist. Walking over to your bed he sat you down and began to strip in front of you. You bit your lip when you began to see his luscious pale skin. You couldn't help yourself anymore, as he slid off his shirt you went for his belt buckle...