𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Diamonds & Liquor

Bluetivity

Summary:

You work at a diamond jewelry boutique selling anything from large statement necklaces to minimalistic diamond rings with a not-so-minimalistic price tag. The boutique was almost seen as ‘vintage’ but not for the reasons you would think. Your manager was not one for replacing what works and upgrading what still functions…

But one day at a closing shift, something traumatic you never expected to be a part of happened and you ended up in the hands of the renowned boutique chain’s CEO, whom you had heard more than enough negative things about… was he really as cold and prude as everyone claimed?

❧ Disclaimer: This is fiction. Actions and events in these stories are often exaggerated and to a certain degree unrealistic. Please have this in consideration when reading fiction, especially if it includes sexual content.

❧ Rating: EXPLICIT || sexual content, unprotected sex, violence || Warnings: mention of fatal fire, robbery, assault (context: robbery, mild), guns, police / crime investigation ‘enviroments’, sweet potato fries.

❧ Smut features: Vanilla, virgin!Tae, sweet & spicy, reassuring(=“is this ok?” “Does it feel good?”)

Notes:

For warnings: Check 'rating' in summary :)

ps. I bought myself a new laptop... my old one was so crappy i was even missing keys... like A.... and Z... and shift.... It feels so different to have a full keyboard again that I can actually type on FAST and without accidental typos form missing keys and laggy keys ruining everything hahaha.
Can't promise it means I'll write more, but it def makes it smoother and easier for me to, so hopefully :)

I started writing this fic may 2020... it's been a long time
But I hope it will be enjoyed :)

Work Text:

The sound of your shoes echoed boldly as you walked through the long corridor. It seemed to never end. You could see the frosted glass door at the end but your beating heart and nervous fidgeting made you walk slower than your mind could register and it felt like it took forever to get the short distance ahead.

You weren’t in trouble… it would all be ok, but meeting with the highest boss of the company you worked for and knowing it was about the incident made you feel lost. Should you be honest about it or act professional to impress him? Maybe this was a chance in disguise… or he would blame you for the incident… Your heart began to beat even faster as the anxiety increased.

With a trembling hand you reached for the door handle.

You had heard so many rumors and warnings from your co-workers…
“He’s cold-hearted.”
“He doesn’t seem like someone who forgives easily…”
“I heard he once shut down an entire store because someone talked back to him.”