𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Chapter 21: 20.5: BRIEF INTERMISSION

Summary:

I write about this couple too much outside of their own story but here's jealous Yoongi and the things that happen when they're alone.

Notes:

Warnings: mentions of sex, Yoongi's big dick is back, Yoongi's really hot I want to die

Accompanying music: Ego x Beyoncé, Upgrade U x Beyoncé, He Wasn't Man Enough x Toni Braxton, Dirt Off Your Shoulder x Jay Z , Man Eater x Nelly Furtado

Also not that anyone asked but Bound!OC's style is heavily influenced by Rihanna and mixed with Bella Hadid. I wanted her style to be masculine with a femme fatale edge to it - so lots of men's fashion with heels and wider trousers with tight fitting tops!

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Yoongi was more than a little irritable and he's struggling to reel it in. Outwardly, one couldn't tell-his face is entirely blank, he's leaned back against the bar, nursing a beer with feigned disinterest. The one good thing about his wife having a general aversion to men is ... his wife having a general aversion to men.

Not to be confused, Yoongi wasn't the jealous type by any means. Not even a little bit. And even if he were, he wouldn't give her the satisfaction of showing it. He has her all but convinced he's unphased by her and her sexual prowess. It was the only way to curb her natural state of being a pain in his ass. She was like a little kid in a lot ways-like if he didn't pay attention to her tantrums, she eventually stopped throwing them. But in a surprising and unwelcome change of pace, she wasn't pulling any of her usual stunts tonight. She hasn't pulled them in a long time. Yoongi wasn't a controlling person. He wasn't the type to stick around and try to change someone. If he didn't already care about her the way she was, he wouldn't have gotten this invested and he sure as hell would never try to make her into something he wanted. He wouldn't be making an active if a bit subtle effort to please her if he didn't like everything she had to offer him.

But right now, while she's leaned over the table, breasts spilling out of that caged bustier she was wearing-her boxy suit jacket strewn across the booth due to the heat-there's an annoying feeling clawing at his chest. He would be the first to admit that she was lethal-her fashion, her confidence, the way she didn't just walk into a room, she commanded it, halted all conversation. Even when she wasn't trying she was effortlessly gorgeous.

For all her aggression, she kept to herself. He learned she had a quieter side to her. She was loyal to a fault and defensive about the people she cared for-but those were a rarity. Beneath her loud show, when he took the time, Yoongi noticed scary similarities in their personalities. She didn't have very many friends, didn't let very many people in. But seeing how protective she was, he understood why. One didn't give that type of trust and vulnerability to just anyone. Not all people were deserving of unwavering and unfaltering loyalty and she was picky with the company she kept. She knew not everyone could or would reciprocate.

She'd come back some time ago, holding her jacket over her shoulder like she was making her debut on a goddamn runway and not coming back from the restroom to relieve her pea sized bladder. (He's never met someone who needed to pee as often as she did.) People part around her like the red sea-an almost unconscious reaction-the aura emanating off her was almost tangible.

Yoongi's used to the way men look at her by now, he's also used to the single look she pins them with to keep them away. Her intimidating nature sure came in handy at times like this. But every now and then, there was always one stupidly brave man willing to try and breach it. And under normal circumstances she would stare with a bored expression until they took a hint and walked away. But not this time.

𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐒 | 𝐊- 𝐏𝐎𝐏On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara