𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

“Ouch! What in the –”

You woke up from a harsh kick to your leg. You were ready to backhand the assaulter, but you noticed the plump lips and soft cheek pressed against your pillow.

“Seokjin,” you whined, rubbing your tired face. When you looked over at the clock, it reads 4:47 AM – still two and a half hours until school started. How you wanted to reach over and push him off the side of the bed, but his sleeping face was just too cute. His chubby cheek was smushed sweetly to the pillow, lips puffed out and parted slightly, letting out soft mutterings and quiet snores. You decided to let him sleep a bit longer before you gave him a rude awakening.

“Ou – yah!” His knee collided with the back of yours and that was the straw that broke the camel’s back. You grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him as hard as you could, effectively sending him rolling onto the ground.

Instead of his usual shrill protest, he just let out a sleepy groan, shifting on the carpet to find a comfortable position. “Ugghhh ~ Y/N-ah ~” he grumbled. “Why ~”

“What are you doing here, Oppa?” you sighed.

“Mmm ~ It was cold in my room.”

“That doesn’t mean you can sneak into mine ~”

“As older brother, I reserve the right to sleep wherever I want.”

“And I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.”

“Stingy.”

“Go to bed, Oppa.”

“Does Jeonggukkie have to leave too?”

You groaned and sat up. “What?”

It took you a few moments to notice your younger brother’s silhouette looming in the doorway. He rubbed his bleary eyes. “What are you two doing?”

Seokjin’s head popped above the bed as he sat up, and he pointed at you accusingly. “Y/N won’t share.”

“Heh,” Jeongguk chuckled sleepily. “Stingy.”

“Shut up and go away, please,” you begged, throwing your arms up and letting them flop back down onto the mattress. “Let me sleep ~”

“Only if you let me back in.”

A loud groan poured out from your lips. “Fine, but Jeongguk goes back to bed.”

While Seokjin scrambled back onto your bed, Jeongguk clicked his tongue. “Fine, didn’t wanna sleep with you guys anyway.”

Seokjin chuckled once the younger closed the door, cuddling up to you and trapping you in his arms. He was always a nice big spoon. You found yourself relaxing into him, enjoying the warmth on this cold night. Having long, strong arms wrapped around you brought you back to last night – when it was Taehyung holding you. Now that he had Sangmi, you wondered if the two of you would be able to cuddle like that again.

It was a bad idea to think too hard around Seokjin, because he always sniffed out dark feelings, no matter how small.

“What’s on your mind?”

You sighed to yourself. “Nothing.”

“Liar. You know you can’t fool me.”

He was right; Seokjin was always right.

“It’s just … Something’s just been bothering me for a while now,” you vaguely admitted.

Seokjin breathed out heavily against your nape. “Is it Tae?” You nodded. “Is it because he has a new girl?” Again, you nodded. “Oh, Y/N-ah, I’m sorry.”