𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Steal Some Covers, Share Some Skin
Author- Thot_Jiminnie

Summary:
A gentle wake up from your loving boyfriend Tae.

❗ Warning: mature content ❗

Taehyung got out of the shower, hair dripping water onto his broad muscular shoulders with a towel draped loosely around his waist. He stood in the doorway looking at the outline of your body under the blankets, smiling as you slept peacefully.

He'd had all intentions of letting you sleep in a little, and waking you up with breakfast in bed; but as he was showering, his body had different ideas.

He quickly dried himself and slid back under the covers, snuggling into your warmth. Tae nuzzled his nose against your ear, leaving a trail of gentle kisses along your jawline and neck.
"Baby.....baby, wake up." he whispered

"Mmmmm...." you wiggled a few inches away, pulling the blankets up around your ears.

Tae giggled at you, knowing that you're not a morning person. He slid his hands up your back, massaging lightly. "Baaaaby, it's time to wake up....I know you can hear me." You pulled yourself away from him once more, tucking even further under the blanket. "Not waking up? That's okay, you will" he giggled again, crawling under the blanket.

His fingers wandered down your waist, his soft lips pressing kisses on the small of your back; yet somehow still not managing to wake you. When his hands made it to the hem of his oversized t-shirt you slept in, he reached underneath and slowly began to remove your panties.

Once they were off, Tae gripped your hips and rolled you onto your back, positioning himself between your knees. He pushed the covers back off of the two of you as he was placing kisses on your inner thighs, slowly making his way to what he really wanted.

Tae placed the first soft kisses on the smooth skin of your vagina, glancing up to see if it was making you stir at all; nothing.

He went further, lifting your right thigh up onto his shoulder, and sliding his tongue down your slit. He gave your clit little kitten licks and flicked the tip of his tongue against it, then worked his way a little further down pushing his tongue inside you before going back to your clit.

At first, you just thought that you were having a super realistic sex dream, but as you started to wake up, you realized that someone was actually touching you....and it felt really good.

You opened your eyes to see
Taehyung between your thighs; hands holding your legs apart, eyes closed, moaning lightly as he thoroughly enjoyed himself - kissing, licking and sucking at your now very wet pussy. You started to moan at the sensation, running your hand through his sandy blonde hair.

Tae opened his eyes, looking up, directly back into your own as he continued to pleasure you. You felt the corners of his mouth turn up into a faint smile as he kept licking. Now that he knew you were up, he applied a little more pressure.

"Mmmmhmmm....aaahhh, Tae!" you whimpered, tangling your fingers into his thick locks. He gripped your thighs tighter as you started rolling your hips, grinding yourself against his mouth. He alternated between teasing your clit and sinking his tongue into you, making you squirm and squeal underneath him.

You pulled his hair harder as you quickly approached your orgasm. You finally came, both hands entwined in his hair, calling out his name; and he didn't stop until he was completely sure you couldn't take anymore.

Once you'd relaxed your grip on him, he pulled away slightly, kissing your thighs once more, admiring the blissful look on your face. "So....do you want me to stop here? Or should I continue?"