𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖾

Chapter 7

Notes:

Jungkook in run bts episode 31. im so sorry this chapter is so short but i hope you like it anyway.

Chapter Text

You wake up in an oven. It's so hot you felt like you were suffocating-the air was thick with humidity and your pajamas were sticking to your body. And the weight-God the weight was so heavy. You crack your eyes open, disoriented and sweaty, doing your best to wiggle away from the human furnace. A small whine of discomfort slips from your lips when you feel it.

A hand sliding up your shirt. A familiar stabbing pain in your back.

Your eyes fly open and your entire body stiffens when you remember everything that transpired. Your family coming to stay to you, your aunt bursting into your room and sharing a bed with Hoseok and his....

You try to sit upright but Hoseok's wrapped around you like a snake and you suppose that answers your childhood curiosity about whether or not he was a cuddler. You wince and do your best to extract yourself from his hold without waking him but his hand won't stop moving under your shirt.

Everything seems to freeze when a small groan sounds from behind you.

Hoseok nestles closer before hooking his chin over your shoulder and you curse him under your breath. He smells good in the mornings, like laundry detergent and vanilla and that was extremely distracting all things considered.

You do your best to survey your current situation and you realize you're nowhere near your sleeping original positions. Somehow you were all the way on Hoseok's edge, with him behind you. That meant either he pulled you or you moved and you didn't like either one of those scenarios and clearly there was no way you were going to be able to get out of this without waking him up. That however sounded mortifying and so you give it one last shot, doing your best to wiggle away from him-only for it to have the opposite effect.

The final straw is him pushing a certain part of his anatomy against your bottom, squeezing you tighter until you're seated in his lap. Your face burns with embarrassment and you make an executive decision.

One of your hands slides back between your bodies, eyes screwed shut when they start to shake. Hoseok makes a noise in the back of his throat when he feels it over his stomach, the hand he has pressed to your own, mimics the move until-

You grab his flesh between two fingers and twist as hard as you can, using your nails. Hoseok shoots up and off the bed, trying to escape the stinging pain.

Your eyes widen in feigned surprise when he rolls off the bed and groans, rubbing a hand under his back from where it hit the ground.

"Oh my God are you okay?" You ask, sitting up right.

Hoseok lets out a whine and arches off the ground, "What happened?"

"I don't know. You were sleeping and I was getting up and then you just flew off the bed." You lie, "Did you have a nightmare?"

Hoseok wraps an arm around his stomach, "No-I .. something hurt. My stomach hurts."

"Do you want me to get you medicine?" You ask when he lifts his shirt up to examine the spot was aching. You wince when you see that it's already beginning to bruise.

"What the hell...?" He mutters, "Did you-?"

You're standing up abruptly, clearing your throat and making a beeline for the bathroom. "It's already six thirty, you should get up and start getting ready for the day. I'll jump in the shower first and give you a chance to wake up, hm?"