𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Chapter 22: Chapter 21

Summary:

word count: 37.9k

chapter warnings: jealous hoseokie, bullying, mutual masturbation, dom!hoseok, coached orgasm, penetrative sex, female/male receiving fellatio, explicit dirty talk, bdsm, OC is expirimental and a freak, slapping kink, degradation kink, cum play, cum swallowing, praise kink, spitting

Notes:

REFERENCES:
arranged!oc dress: inspired by Joanne Fleming "Yoake" gown (but cropped)
bound!oc dress: inspired by Cindy Crawford in Dolce & Gabbana 1992 black dress
Hoseok: 181106 (forever and always)
Yoongi: bang bang con suit
arranged!oc lingerie: agent provocateur "Lindie" bra seat

MUSIC (play at *** for full ugly crying effect)
The Dog Days Over x Florence and The Machine

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

Hoseok wasn't kidding when he said there were days when you would push him to his limit. He just also wasn't expecting that day to come so soon. He'd told you about a million times he wasn't perfect and you believe it somewhat but ... you'd gotten so accustomed to the sweet Hoseok who had all the time in the world for you. He never raised his voice at you, never scolded you or got short. You'd almost forgotten that he was surly and temperamental as hell when he wanted to be. Like now for instance.

You had a terrible habit of leaving things close to the edge of every surface ever. It didn't matter if it was your cellphone, your car keys, dishes, you name it. Hoseok's told you about a thousand times to quit it but you were forgetful when you wanted to be. Normally he didn't mind, he was just sentenced to a life of knocking your shit off the counter and having five mini heart attacks before he caught it, cursed you and moved it in. But you so happened to be forgetful on a day when you woke him up early (after a night of drinking) for breakfast and his head was pounding.

You're finishing up your skincare when you hear the glass shatter.

"Goddamnit, ___!" He groans and your eyes widen, hands flying to your mouth. He's irritable-mildly hungover and his back is killing him from having to hooky back you all the way here. "How many fucking times have I told you to stop that?"

Hoseok's hair is sticking up every which way-a byproduct of towel drying it in a way that only men towel dried their hair. He's freshly showered and dressed, but still rubbing the sleep from his eyes. You're rushing to his side to clean up.

"It was an accident, I'll move it." You roll your eyes.

"You'll move it? It's already on the fucking floor, ___. And it's not an accident you do this literally all the time. How hard is it to move your shit in?" He grabs you by the arm before you can step in the glass. You frown at him.

"Jesus, I'm sorry, okay? Don't get your panties in a twist-"

"Don't come over there's glass." He says impatiently, already trying to maneuver around it.

You ignore him. Shocker.

"Oh my God. You really just don't know how to fucking listen, yeah?" He mutters.

You try to move again but he makes an annoyed noise in his throat. Hoseok grips you by the hips roughly, before depositing you on top of the counter when you squeak from the force of it. He's half awake and bitchy you realize. He's also never taken this tone with you before. Even when he'd gotten mad at you that one time, it was about something really important like his job. Definitely not because you'd left a wine glass out and he'd shattered it to shit trying to find Motrin for his hangover this morning. His tone now was fueled by pure irritation.