𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

Something In The Rain Drama / Friend's Brother JJK
Summary:
You boink your best friend's little brother

In so many ways, you expected your best friend to be the love of your life. Trouble comes when it ends up being her little brother.

She's a part of your family. Gifts at holidays and Mom always asking about her, brownie batter, sleepovers, and all the best gossip, she is your better half. Together you are shoulders for each other if you cry, and elbows for the extra nudge. She was the best study buddy through all of school, and still now with everything you have to learn for work. No identity-obscuring masks, but together you're even after-hours partners in crime. She knows it all. She's seen it all. She's the sister you always wanted.

It's perfect until her younger brother skateboards through your path, headphones on, and nothing little about him anymore. Out of college, he's the newest coding hire located two stories below your company.

"Noona, it's you!"

"Googie!" You wouldn't have noticed, not often drawn to Peter Pans around the complex with their toys and extra slim-cut business suits when they can manage to haul out of loungewear.

"Shhhhh, you can call me that, but keep it down." Jungkook leans in and smiles at you wider than Montana, "You see, I have them fooled that I'm a professional."

You feel the textured bumps on your black alligator bag as you adjust its sit on your hip. "So, what are you up to? Last I heard you were doing a study abroad program."

"That means it's been too long. Now, I'm about to ask a pretty woman if she'll take me out to lunch."

He's brazen and bewitching, and you miss it. "Lamb skewers, right? You can pig out. My treat."

His eyebrows wiggle, and you see the glint of trouble like when he'd chase you with toy tarantulas years before. "You remember my favorites, Noona. That's sweet."

It was supposed to be innocent catching up with Jungkook, who should still imagine you clomping around in chunky plastic princess heels instead of the sleek ones you wear today. He's always been a brother and a little brother at that.

But he's not. He's more now. Grown-up. You can feel your best friend hating you for your thoughts across the table from him. She's at work now, but you bet she can sense it, you two are so in tune. You can feel your family against it too, them grooming you from a young age to aim higher.  They just want what's best for you.

But it's straight from a TV show, the way he rolls up his sleeves to show defined veins over good muscles, beautiful tattoos decorating along to where you almost spit-take your water. It's too cliche the way it's so easy to chat with hands accidentally brushing. It's simply too much when your boss calls to tell you to go home early, but it's raining, and there's only one umbrella.

Jungkook turns to leave after walking you home safe and dry, but something comes over you to ask him to stay.

"Googie, would you like to come in for a little bit? You don't have to leave right away."

Jungkook's lips pucker. "Careful, or you'll never get rid of me."

Maybe that wouldn't be the worst thing to happen.

You've done everything you were supposed to but still tuck in alone at night. Better than being paired to any of the other men, too - something. Too cold, too careless, too career-focused, too already married, they're always too incompatible for one reason or twenty.

You should have sent him back to work after making a chocolate coke, but instead, you send him back to your bedroom where you learn of more tattoos- tattoos you bet his sister doesn't know about.

His sister! She is going to get you over this. You've seen her angry, and it's not a crossfire you want to be in. Even her cold shoulder over small, petty things that pop up every few blue moons over decades has been too much.

But why is there a woman on your mind when a man is kissing hot and heavy down your spine, sliding your bra off over the slopes of your shoulders?

His kisses linger. "Googie!"

"Mm?" Wide palms and inked, long fingers pause their work that's play.

"Don't stop."

There will be hard feelings, but the only one you care about at the moment is feeling what Jungkook has that's hard deep in your center.

You've sat on beds together before playing video games or telling him to get lost. He even dutifully suffered cosmetics application when the best friends wanted to play makeup artists. This is different. Muscle to muscle, he is a man that wants you, his mouth begging for more of yours as his cock holds hard against your leg.

You let your finger trace the edges of his tattoos only shared with some.

"I guess some things have changed. Can we change them more?"

You're ready and wanting. "Please."

It's one more brush of his mouth over yours, more spit from desire this time, and his small confession of how soft your lips are that make you need to reach out and feel him.

Jungkook shudders when you touch his flushed cock for the first time, your hand drawing back uncertain.

"No, it's good. It felt really good." His hand sits over yours to suggest a preferred speed and grip before he's free to pull you into his lap.

Moving his cock into position, Jungkook's arms wait for you as you sink his long length. In his lap, face to face is intimate in a way you've never shared with anyone before. It's easy to move your hips and feel him against all of you. Soft moans and fluttering eyelashes mean more this way, and a heat builds up in your body that needs to be released.

Your bodies fit together and rock, paced and positioned perfectly. Jungkook cups your breasts, and your peaked nipples drag against his skin, eliciting a whine. You clench around him fully inside, and it makes his abs tighten and his throat bob.

"Can't last much longer," Jungkook sighs, more pleasured than disappointed.

You run your fingers through Jungkook's hair, letting your nails scrape along his scalp lightly, and he comes undone, burying his head in your chest. You can feel his cock pulse with each spurt.  His breathing hisses through his teeth as he savors his release brought by you.

Jungkook's touch caresses your lower back before guiding you to it, now needing your release almost as much as you. One finger curls inside. The number jumps fast, one to three, your pussy already hungry and slick with arousal and his cum. His murmurs are sweet, but you can't understand them, only feel their breath against your thigh as his fingers work. They touch the patch on your inner wall with every drive that gives your body tremors, and the final blow is when another finger finds your clit and pushes, like a detonating button.

Jungkook wipes his hands clean on your sheets and then crawls up your body for more kisses.

Flopping to the side with his arms up, Jungkook says, "My God. Noona, it's more fun playing at your house."

"What?" You turn and see the details of another tattoo that had been hiding, going straight into his armpit.

"All those summer days when we'd all play in the backyard at my place? I thought life was perfect. Has nothing on this." He'd trade them all away for today, but Jungkook knows his afternoon wouldn't be the same if you never had those times before.

You can hear your phone vibrate across your nightstand and grumble. They're terrible and ugly compared to the way Jungkook's chest rumbled with his groans and delight. "Why is someone ruining this perfect moment?"

Jungkook hands it over, not purposefully being nosy, but the name on the screen is so familiar. "It's my sister."

Today has seen many, but her message is the biggest surprise yet. "She's in the parking lot!"

There's a naked, mussed little brother in your bed, and his shoes are still set nicely by the door. This is getting complicated quickly.