𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Chapter 14

Summary:

Warnings: mentions of depression/mental illness, allusions to suicide, vindictive and abusive parents, physical and verbal abuse, Hoseok & OC first fight ):

Fun warnings (maybe): marijuana, possessiveness, jealousy, dirty talk, monster cum load, mentions of blow jobs, hand jobs, oppa kink, spit play (kind of?), praise kink (Leos only), more talk of Yoongi's giant cock, I don't think there's enough of this to constitute mentioning but kind of fingering. Kind of. Very minimal. No penetrative sex but we're getting there thanks for being a good sport

17k+ words big yikes

Notes:

when Lady Gaga said, "I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive."

this is my roughest chapter yet, so please bare with me

"You're literally so annoying," you say and you readjust in the seat of Hoseok's lap to look at him

"You're literally so annoying," you say and you readjust in the seat of Hoseok's lap to look at him. Your brows furrowed in annoyance but he's grinning at you. "Move."

"Don't go." He says, wrapping his arms around your waist and tightening his grip. You struggle against him, but Hoseok's not phased. He presses his head against your back.

You're wearing one of his old college hoodies-it was oversized on him, so you seemed to swim in it but it was cute. Your feet in those stupid fuzzy socks were cute and so was the messy top knot of your hair. A few strands had escaped to curl around your face, but it made you look so relaxed. You were so pretty, down to the dainty pearl studs in your ear. Especially considering your current position, in his lap on the living room floor.

"Hoseok, how could you not let me win even once?" You elbow him and he grunts before letting out a laugh. A scowl marrs your pretty face as you look at the connect four board spread out on the coffee table. You and Hoseok had been playing for the last forty minutes and he was, for lack of a better word, being a dick.

"I didn't think you would want to win if it weren't done honestly." He murmurs and you do your best to turn around and send him an incredulous look.

"What gave you that impression? I like to win, Hoseok." You blink, "I don't care how."

"Wow," he laughs, "were you always this way?"

You do your best to turn around in his lap with his arms around you-eventually you manage and Hoseok spreads his legs out. You wrap your arms around his neck and send him your sweetest smile.

"I've always been competitive," you explain and when your hand slips down his chest, Hoseok's smile goes with it. You look up at him from under eyelashes, "Winning makes me happy. Don't you want me to be happy?"

Hoseok stares at you for a long beat, expression carefully blank as he drinks you in. At risk of sounding cliche, he thought you were the prettiest like this. It's been a while since the two of you have had a day off together-Hoseok's life only seemed to be getting more and more hectic with each day that passed and as a result you'd picked up extra work too. The house felt emptier without him in it, you said. He'd assumed you'd been going to the shelter five days a week, but when he'd asked you'd been rather aloof about it. He keeps meaning to ask you point blank what you were doing these days but the time never seemed right. In all honesty, he could barely find the energy to do more than just hold you. The bags under his eyes had bags under their eyes and his back was all knotted up with stress.