𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Chapter 24: EPILOGUE

Notes:

Depending on if I get more questions I will be doing an Authors Q&A and an ask my muse game but pls don’t feel pressured or anything!!! It’s really up to you guys and whatever you’re interested in! ☺️

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

“I’m fine

“I’m fine. We’re fine.” She says and you raise a brow at her. Hoseok’s seated next to you and you lean back against him, sipping from your flute of champagne. “This is fine.”

“You don’t look fine.” Hoseok points out gleefully.

“Fuck you, Jung.” She snaps before turning to you, “Will you control your husband?”

“Hoseok.” You say and he kisses your cheek obediently. You turn back to her, “There—you happy?”

“No. I’m not.” She scowls, and then sends a frantic look towards the stage. Yoongi’s lined up at a plastic table with a couple other guys and you don’t exactly know what’s going on, you just know that she’s absolutely losing her mind.

“You’re the one who wanted to come to the sex club in the first place.” Hoseok points out. “What did you think was gonna happen?”

“Well for one, I was trying to embarrass her.” She says, pointing at you.

“I mean that worked. I am embarrassed.” You reassure her.

“Shut up. We spent like three seconds in the actual sex part of the club and I thought you and Hoseok were gonna mount each other like dogs.” She scoffs and he rolls his eyes at her. “Second of all, my grumpy, introvert husband was not supposed to be up there—he was.”

She points at Hoseok who grins.

The only reason you were here at all was because she wanted a bachelorette party that you had fought her tooth and nail against. You loved your friend, you did but the idea of her throwing a bachelorette party was enough to have you running to your husband. You’d begged Hoseok for any and every excuse in the book but all he had done was sent you a look and said ‘I’m not involved.’ A good husband would have at the very least faked jealousy over male strippers but your husband could not give two shits.

Why? Because despite your nearly unhinged sexual desire for him, you seemed to freeze up at the prospect of any other male finding you attractive. It was a running joke in your relationship aka: a running joke to Hoseok who got the biggest kick out of it. Which is why you were forced to put your foot down and come to a compromise. A compromise that involved him since he wanted to be the most unhelpful male on the face of the Earth.

So here you were, at some whips and chains gimmicky sex club that’s separated into two rooms: the one you were currently occupying which had a bar and actual, real live humans suspsended from the ceilings on sex swings. And the second room where sex was actually happening. For obvious reasons, you’d stayed in the room that had the bar but it wasn’t as bad as you thought it would be. Only because it was just so corny and very clearly not the real deal. The sex was terrible and if you and Hoseok were horny it was because he was a handsy drunk and had been all over you since he switched from beer to hard liquor with Yoongi.