𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Chapter 23: Chapter 22

Notes:

Chapter warnings: mutual masturbation, fingering, penetrative sex, cum play, LOTS of dirty talk, some rough sex, role play, mean Hoseok and sweet hoseok, mentions of death, some angst

Alexa, play It's So Hard To Say Goodbye by Boyz II Men

(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

Chapter Text

As much as Hoseok's mentally prepared himself up until this point (and by that he means the last 72 hours) he still isn't prepared.

You fuck like bunnies.

There's no nice way of putting it. You're damn near insatiable and Hoseok wonders if you're even human.

"Fuck, ___." He groans.

You smile up at him sweetly, on your knees like you were put on this Earth with the sole purpose of sucking his cock. But he'd had to shove you off a while ago.

He's fucked you twice this morning and he was sensitive. Too sensitive for the warm and wet cavern of your mouth. So you come to a compromise and by "you" he means him because you're a fucking menace to society and had the audacity to pout when offered jerking off for you.

"I'm gonna cum," he grits out as you fondle his balls, mouth suctioning to one of them like you were a Dyson in your past life. "Where?"

You pull off his balls long enough to speak.

"My mouth-no ... my face. Wait-"

The stop and go threatens to break him more so than you're confused little expression like you're genuinely troubled by this. It's like trying to get you to decide on someplace to eat except somehow more infuriating. He didn't even want to cum anymore is the problem.

At least he thought he didn't. But you were topless and horny and who was he to deny you? Hoseok would masturbate in front of you until his dick fell off and that's a little terrifying. His attraction to you-the fact that you'd probably let him.

"Both? Can you do that?" Your brow furrows, "Is it-"

"Jesus fucking Christ." Hoseok mutters under his breath before shoving you back on the bed. You yelp, hands falling back to catch you but it's no use. Hoseok's rough like you like him to be, crowding his way up your body and taking the decision away from you. Your eyes light up and he tries not to roll his. He does his best impression of a doctor when he says 'ah' motioning for you to follow suit.

You stick your tongue out and it's better than any tongue compressor you know of.

He grips you by the cheeks, forcing your mouth open and sticking his dick in at the last second. His hands moving so furiously over his cock he nearly cracks your jaw on a particularly hard stroke. You don't care.

He does but he pretends not to because it gets you there. You moan when first drops of him hit your tongue. It's no where near the vicious stream he had to serve you in the beginning but it's what you deserve for making him fuck for hours on end.

In your defense, he enjoyed it as much as you did. Maybe more so. Unlike most women he's been with you're extremely playful in bed. Playful and sweet and evil. All the things he liked, the way he liked them. Everything was "yes, Hoseok" or "please, Hoseok" or "thank you, Hoseok." You'd learned early on how to get what you wanted from him, so it comes as no surprise that you know how to do so in the bedroom too.