𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Make Out Session
treegyu

Summary:
Taehyung is (Y/N)'s crush, and one day he asks if they want to hang out during lunch. (Y/N) agrees, and things go from having fun in an auditorium, to romantic.

 (Y/N) agrees, and things go from having fun in an auditorium, to romantic

It was just a normal day at school for you. Nothing special. You had your normal classes, and you were learning boring things that you felt wouldn’t be helpful to you in your everyday life. You were just bored. You wanted excitement in your everyday life.

As you were outside eating your lunch, with the sun beaming down on you, you looked around. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the outdoors today, but you weren’t. It was hot, and you hated when it was like that. You sighed, and gathered your things and decided to head back inside. Entering those doors felt wonderful, when the nice cool air hit you, helping you cool off a bit.

On your way to your locker, you saw the one you had a massive crush on. Kim Taehyung. You looked around, looking for a place to hide, as you were too shy to talk to him, but you were unsuccessful. You kept walking, hoping he wouldn’t notice you.

“Hey (Y/N)!” He said happily, as he smiled with his adorable smile.

You were in shock. He knew your name. You didn’t think he did, and it caused your heart to race a bit. You smiled in the hopes of hiding your nerves. You looked up at him.

“Hey Taehyung!” You said, trying to hide any signs of nervousness in your voice.

Taehyung ruffled your hair a bit. He was so gentle when he did. It was like he was handling something delicate. You smiled a little more. He acted like you two had been friends for a long time, and you enjoyed that.

“What are you doing inside? It’s nice out there.” He said looking out a nearby window.

“Oh, it’s too hot out there for me. So, I decided to come back inside.”

“Well, we have about 15 minutes of lunch left, and we’re both inside. Let’s have some fun.”

Taehyung walked away, looking back at you, and motioning you to follow him. You did. You followed him into the auditorium, and saw that he went into a closet. You were a little confused. Seeing as you two might be in there for a bit, you put your stuff down by the doors and followed him to the closet. You saw him looking in a box full of props. He grabbed a random sun hat and walked over to you, putting on your head. You looked up at him, wondering what he was up to. He smiled and looked you.

“That hat looks cute on you.” He said cutely.

You blushed slightly, and smiled. You thanked him. Taehyung then went and grabbed a top hat from the box. You looked up at him when he walked back over to you. He looked kind of cute in the top hat.
“How do I look?” He asked you.

“You look very handsome in that hat.”

Taehyung then took of the hats he put on you two and put them back in the box. He grabbed your hand, and walked over to the stage. You two walked up the steps, and were now on the stage. The auditorium looked bigger from the stage, especially when you could see all the empty seats in there. Taehyung smiled and looked over at the empty seats.

“You know, I really love being on stage.” he said.

He then looked over at you. You slowly turned to look at him. You both smiled at each other. He walked a little closer to you. You looked up at him, and into his beautiful eyes. The eyes that could send your heart racing at a million miles per hour.

“There’s something I’ve always wanted to do.” he said with his voice being almost a whisper.

“What’s that?” you asked curiously.

“Kiss someone who’s absolutely gorgeous.”

“Did you have a certain someone in mind?”

You were hoping he’d say you, even though something inside you was telling you he’d say someone else’s name. You kept looking into his eyes. He then looked into your’s. Your eyes making contact, and he leaned a little closer, and you could feel yourself growing a little more excited the more he got closer.

“You.” He said smirking slightly.

He leaned in a little closer, his lips being very close to yours. You could feel his breath hit your neck. You were really happy, but also really nervous. You weren’t expecting him to kiss you, and you didn’t know what to do completely. He got a little closer, to the point where his lips were barely touching your’s.

Taehyung began kissing you, and you kissed him back. You could feel your heart racing, but you were enjoying the moment so much. You closed your eyes, and slowly wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist, and kept kissing you. As you two kept kissing, you slowly moved your left hand to the back of his head, playing with his hair a bit. He moved his hands up to your back, moving you a little closer to him.

You two stopped for about 30 seconds for air, but then continued. Taehyung’s tongue soon found its way into your mouth. You were slightly beginning to blush, as you did not expect him to take the kiss to such a level, but continued enjoying it as you were comfortable with Taehyung, even if this was your guys’ first kiss. His tongue moved in slow, circular motions around your’s and you did the same with his. You kept playing with his hair, and he gently gripped your shirt.

After 20 seconds, you two pulled apart, and smiled. You looked each other in the eyes, and he held your hand. You looked down at his. It was a little bigger than your’s. You then looked back into his eyes.

“(Y/N), I’ve been wanting to ask you this for a very long time.” Taehyung began, “Will you be my girlfriend? I know we haven’t really talked much, but I’ve liked you for a very long time.”

“Of course, I’d love to be your girlfriend!” You said smiling.

Taehyung smiled and walked of the stage, the two of you holding hands. You never felt so happy in your life, because you were now going to be his girlfriend. Something you didn’t think would ever be possible.

“Let’s get to class.” he said, “We can hang out after school.”