𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾

Strawberry Shortcake
Btsinned
Summary:
You decide to run away from your heartbreak, evacuating to your hometown.

You're reunited with your strawberry loving childhood friend who’s determined to fix you up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Pairing: Kim Taehyung x Readers x Jeon Jungkook

Rating: M

Genre: Smut/Angst/Fluff/alternate!au/strawberry farmer!Tae

Word count: A soul sucking 20+k

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

“Y/N, I'm sorry."

You felt your heart shatter to millions of tiny pieces as you stared at your boyfriend of four years. The man looked down at his hand in shame, silently waiting for you to react.

"You’re lying, Jungkook, please tell me you're lying,” you choked out, your eyes tearing as you faced the man who you have loved from the bottom of your heart throughout the relationship you had with him.

Jungkook gulped as he looked up, his round eyes seeming to fill with pain as he looked at your expression. He slowly reached out to you, his fingers hovering over your cheek, wanting to wipe the tears that began to fall, “Y/N babe, please, I love you. I didn't mean for it to happen I-”

“Jungkook, don't call me that. You just told me you fucking cheated on me and the girl is carrying your child!” You cried, shrinking away from his touch as you heaved, your chest feeling extremely heavy.

A look of hurt entered Jungkook’s eyes as you denied his touch. He pulled his bottom lip that you have kissed over a thousand times between his teeth, gnawing at it nervously.

“Y/N, please. You gotta listen to me, it's always been you, I've always loved you. Can't you see that? She doesn't mean anything, you're the one that I-”

“How many times, Jungkook,” you whispered calmly, your eyes that were blurry stared at Jungkook, watching his reaction.

The man stammered, his gaze wavering.

With a deep breath, you closed your eyes. Jungkook didn't have to tell you the answer, his reaction already let you know. It wasn't once, it was multiple times.

“Get out.”

Jungkook’s head snapped up, his eyes widening as he stared at you. “W-What…?”

You gulped, your eyes finally meeting Jungkook’s eyes as you tried to stop your lips from trembling. “I didn't stutter, Jungkook. I said get out,” your voice was stronger this time.

Jungkook felt like someone had stabbed him in the heart with a dagger, slowly twisting the blade to make the pain feel even greater. He felt his heart drop down to his stomach as he quickly realized he was the reason why you looked like how you were right there.

Your eyes held no emotion, the smile he loved seeing on missing from your lips. Your nose was red, and he would have found it adorable any other moment and teased you about it like he used to when you cried over a sappy movie but he couldn't.

Because he was the reason why you were crying.

“Y/n….”

“GET OUT!” This time you screamed, your hands shaking as you pointed to the door, “Jeon Jungkook, we are over.” This time, it was Jungkook’s turn to feel his heart shatter at your words. He stiffly got up to his feet, slowly picking up his keys and wallet as he walked to the door.