𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗐𝗈

I Know, You're My Trouble
sugasayajins

Summary:
Everything seemed perfect, yet there was a problem and it was not in the chandeliers, the tables, the dress or the ring you carried on your finger... The problem was him.

I had stopped walking

I had stopped walking. I was watching and analyzing. Everything was perfect, yet there was a problem there.

The chandeliers were lit alight. The windows were covered with curtains perfectly fastened and aligned. The tables were lined with linen towels and on top of them were arrangements with the exact amount of flowers I had required in each jar. The dinner pieces were clean and bright, as were the goblets that accompanied them. The carpet, which stretched from the entrance to the altar, was completely unrolled and flanked by small rose petals. The altar had in its center a large, ornate arch, which matched the background wall with many small white lights. Everything was perfect. The problem was not there.

To my right were the musicians, who received a faint spotlight of soft light upon their instruments and the marble floor, matching the atmosphere of the music blown on the saxophone harmonically accompanied by the sweet sound of the piano. His timing was perfect. The problem was not there.

To my left, besides the tables of the guests, there were tables decorated with cakes, candies, chocolates, appetizers, canapés and bottles of drinks. The arrangement of them exuded a metric-neat preparation. Everything was perfectly in place. The problem was not there.

I tilted my head down and stared at my feet. A high-heeled shoe all studded with shiny stones covered my feet. It matched my dress, which was so white it seemed to have been made of the same material as the clouds have when it cover the sky on summer days. It was impossible to imagine that the problem was there. My dress was perfect. The problem was not there.

I turned my gaze to my right hand and stared at the heavy diamond trapped in a silver ring resting on it. The object shone so brightly that he seemed to have waited anxiously all this time to be taken to the long awaited night for which it had been stoned. Something so beautiful, strong and shining like that was not a fault. He was perfect. The problem was not there.

Then the problem approached and struck me again in his grave voice:

"You're not going to do this!"

The problem was right behind me, and the sound of his words discouraged my steps. The problem hit me with his presence, right there, right now, when I least expected it, and brought with it his scent, which quickly filled my lungs and made me stop walking. The problem was pressing on the side of my body, holding my waist, preventing me from proceeding, causing a continuous chill all over my spine.

"You know I couldn't let you do this. You know I couldn't live without you. You know you couldn't be with someone other than me."

Then he placed his body against mine, and suddenly, without permission, fear or shame, his lips brushed against my neck.

"I know we can get hurt again, we always hurt ourselves and we can not explain why we're doomed to go wrong."

His voice was losing its tonality with every word spoken and in the last sentence it came out as in an almost inaudible whisper:

"But we must insist on ourselves!"

As he finished his sentence, he laid a kiss on my shoulder, stepped away from my back and stepped into my field of vision, standing exactly in front of me, looking deeply into my eyes. I stood motionless, just as it had been all the time when his figure had come up, trying to keep me upright even though my legs flinched.

A few seconds later I felt the touch of his hand on mine, pulling the perfect object out of my ring finger, and when it finally was no longer attached to me, Taehyung crouched to the ground and calmly deposited the ring in front of my feet on the red carpet, and then getting back up and staring into my eyes.

"As much as we're doomed to fail, I wouldn't be here if I was not sure you're ready to try it one more time."

His face so close to mine made my gaze unconsciously guided to his lips. I could feel her breath pounding against my face as I visualized the trace of the curve of her lips and knowing that to taste her taste was an addiction I couldn't deny, so I ended the distance between us, sealing our lips and thus showing my surrender to he, once again. My gesture made us begin a deep kiss filled with memories, his tongue moving in synchrony with mine, in a calm and natural way, and at that moment I was sure no one could ever replace him in my life.

Our kiss was broken with a faint smile, and immediately I could feel him putting my arms around his neck, then I felt my feet come off the floor as he picked me up quickly and put me on his lap. I laid a light kiss on his nose, watching him open a silly smile. And as he started to walk toward the door, I let go of the bouquet of flowers I had held until then, and wrapped my fingers in his hair, pressed my forehead against his, and took a deep breath as I closed my eyes and tried to absorb the maximum of sensation that his presence provoked me.

Kim Taehyung left with me, the bride who was not his, but who didn't mind turning his back on the groom, the godparents and the guests paralyzed with that scene, because deep down I never wanted perfection, I was not ready to give up of my mistake and would not leave my problem behind.

Maybe I'm signing my sentence in hell, but maybe I don't really care about that. Maybe I'm so damn passionate about our mistakes that I don't want to get it right anymore. To sin with him is as pleasurable as to suffer eternal in paradise, because I care little what would come after, he will always have my life in his hands and I will always have paradise in my arms.

Notes:
I'm in love with Kim Taehyung in this story. If he asked me, I would certainly give up everything and go with him to the ends of the earth. ♡
In case you want to tell me what you think of the story or talk about this wonderful man, you can come in the comments or find me on twitter (@sugasayajins).