𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Chapter 28: What To DO?
Chapter Text
After catching the scene between you and Yoongi Taehyung slowly walked back to his room, Kookie still completely knocked out and Jimin sitting at the edge of the bed with a very exhausted expression.

"Hey. What's up? When did you wake up?" Jimin whispered with a yawn.

Taehyung didn't answer, it seemed that he didn't even realize that Jimin was even awake. He walked over to his window and just stared up at the now fresh blue sky *why does it have to be him?* he whispered to himself

"Hey!" Jimin said as he walked over to place a hand on Taehyung's back. "What happened?" Jimin asked in a whisper.

"I saw them. I knew she.... but he? I don't.. why?" Taehyung trailed off.

"What are you talking about? You're not making any sense." Jimin said confused.

"Kissing! (Y.N.) and Yoongi were kissing. I saw it, in the kitchen." Taehyung replied with watery eyes.

"Who was kissing?" Jungkook asked with multiple yawns and rubbing his eyes.

"UHH, no one, no one was kissing. Go back to sleep Jungkook." Jimin said in a panic. In saying that Jungkook laid back down turning his body away to pretend like he was going to go back to sleep. He managed to hear everything, he now knew that Taehyung had a crush on (Y.N.) and that Yoongi had won. Jungkook felt bad when hearing such things, he loved his new Noona but he loved Taehyung as well, they were all like brothers and he felt bad. Not that it was wrong that (Y.N.) and Yoongi had mutual feelings for each other but still, it was heart breaking for him.

(BACK WITH YOU AND YOONGI)

Moments into the kiss you suddenly pushed Yoongi away from you gently.

"Yoongi... what are we doing?" you asked in a whisper as you looked to the ground.

"What do you mean? he asked confused.

"I mean, first you can't stand me and then here we are kissing, again. What does it all mean? Why is it you like me all of a sudden?" you asked him in a concerned tone.

"I... uh. I guess that's something we both should really think about." he replied scratching the back of his head.

"HEY GUYS!" Jungkook shouted as he jumped out of now where. He managed to sneak out of the room where Jimin and Taehyung resided in.

"AHHH. Jung..... Jungkook. When did you wake up?" you asked in panic and shock.

"Just a couple of minutes ago. So, what we gonna eat for breakfast?" he asked with a goofy little boy grin.

Yoongi let out a short sigh and decided to leave the kitchen. Making his way to the living room he sat on the couch alone and in silence. Placing his chin on his hands elbows resting on his knees he went into deep though.

*What DOES it mean? Why AM i doing this? I never hated her i just.... I don't know.* Yoongi then rubbed his face in frustration.

"Hey, you ok?" Jungkook asked as he walked into the living room leaving you alone in the kitchen.

"Hm, i'm fine." Yoongi replied in monotone.

"Are you sure? You seem troubled. Come to think of it, so does (Y.N.). Did the two of you fight again?" he asked in a rather suspicious tone.

"No, we didn't fight. Everything is fine." Yoongi assured. "Excuse me." he said before standing.

Yoongi walked back into the kitchen to find you pouring yourself a cup of coffee with a conflicted expression.

"Uh hey, i'm... i'm gonna head out early, k." Yoongi whispered looking to the ground.

"Are... are you sure? Are you ok?" you asked confused.