𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

❃

Omw to feeling good

TheRadiantFire

Summary :

This is basically a bunch of dialogues between the reader and one of Bangtan’s members. There isn't really any romance; just finding comfort in talking to each other.

Slight angst, mainly comfort.

ch1: If you lost a dream, read this.
ch2: If you feel stuck, read this.
ch3: If insecurity makes you feel insecure, read this.
ch4: If you’re sick of people walking over you, read this.
ch5: If you’re scared of growing up, read this.
ch6: If you’re scared of taking the leap, read this.
ch7: If the Universe starts giving you signs, read this.

Notes:

Hi ARMY! So this is my first time posting on AO3 and the first time writing a bts-related story. It's not gonna be very long or have a really complex plot, and it doesn't really have a clear timeline either. Still, I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Namjoon: If You Lost a Dream

“You’re sad.”

You turn your head sideways to Namjoon. The two of you have been quiet ever since leaving the car and starting the forest trail. It’s not exactly out of the ordinary, a comfortable silence between you. But this time it is. Maybe because he notices you are, in fact, slightly uncomfortable.

You sigh, realising you’ve been staring at the path beneath you instead of enjoying the scenery. You’re the one who suggested this after all— you’ve been wanting to go outside and enjoy the nature around you for a while, so when Namjoon invited you, you didn’t hesitate to say yes.

“I guess I am a little sad,” you hesitate to admit, the cold air causing little wisps of clouds to come out of your mouth. “More frustrated, though.”

Namjoon keeps looking at you with that look you’re so familiar with. It’s an almost infuriating mix of cluelessness, calculatedness and empathy. Trying to understand, but being patient about it. “What happened?”

You realise your eyes are turning glassy, and they burn as you try hard to keep away the tears. “Covid ruined my dreams, that’s what happened,” you say sharply, but you instantly regret the harsh tone in your voice. It’s not his fault. You’re just sad. Angry.

You pull your phone out of your pocket and hand it to him. He takes it from you, typing in your password and unlocking it with ease. You don’t know why you tend to share your passwords with the boys. Taehyung already knows the code to your DisneyPlus account, and you’re pretty sure you’ve given your Uber Eats login info to Yoongi for when he’s stuck in his studio. It’s whatever, though. At least you’ll get the rewards every time he orders— and that’s pretty often.