𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Missing You
yoongibomb
Summary:
When you miss Hoseok

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Y

ou missed him dearly.

The tears don't stop coming. You were devastated. Furious even. How could he leave you like that?! How could he just up and leave? Just disappear and yet his presence lingered. All over the walls, in the kitchen, in the living room, and especially in the bedroom, all over the sheets. His scent. His touch. His warmth. His smile. You were drowning in him. He lived inside your head. And you could see his face staring back at you. His absence left a deafening silence. You didn't know how you would ever, could ever, let him go. And you knew you would never love anyone more than you love him.

~
A smack on the back of the head causes Hoseok to choke on his food before spitting it out on the table.

"HEY, LOSERSEOK!" Hoseok internally groans already knowing the villains that interrupted his lunch.

"Nice sandwich, loser!" One boy said gesturing to his sandwich. The other boy sniggers, "Ya, your mom make that for you?"
Hoseok turns to face the boys, grinning widely, "Yeah, she did. She's the best cook in the-"

Hoseok couldn't finish his sentence because one of the boys threw his sandwich on the ground.

"Hey! Jaebum, what'd you do that for?!" Hoseok asks, leaning down to pick up his soiled lunch, only to be bashed in the head, again.

"That was for kickball earlier, you doofus! You made us lose!" Jaebum responds.
Hoseok rubs his head, "Aw come on, guys, it wasn't my fault!"

"Are you an idiot?! Of course it's your fault. You're the slowest person on the team!" Jaebum yells.

"Yeah, and you can't catch! You shouldn't play sports. You're not good at them, " The other boy chimes.

But you've seen enough. You huff and stand up from your seat.

"Hey! Jaebum! Jackson! Knock it off!" You shout, walking over to Hoseok's side. "It's not his fault if you all couldn't pull your own weight leaving him to hold up the rest of the team."

The boys laugh to themselves. "What? Now you got your girlfriend to come save you? Stay out of this Y/N. Let the men handle this."

Your fists tighten and you scoff, "Heh, I hope you don't mean yourselves. Picking on people like this so you can feel better. But you're weak. So, just leave him alone!"

Jaebum chuckles, "And if we don't?" Jaebum takes a step closer to you, taunting you.

You roll your eyes, "Then this."
You raise your fist, pull back, and send a fast blow to the side of his cheek.

"Ow!" Jaebum cups his cheek. Jackson looks between you and him in shock.
"You brat!" Jaebum stands up, lifting his own fist, ready to strike you when a teacher walks by.

"Well, what do we have here?"

"Mr. Kim!" Jackson is the first to speak, "It was her fault! It was her fault Mr. Kim!"
Jaebum nods in agreement and points at you, "She punched me!"

Your eyebrows raised, "Mr. Kim, I would never. He said he just got hurt playing kickball with him, " You point a thumb to Hoseok, who is amused by the whole thing.
"I just came over to ask him if he was okay when he was about to hit me!"

Mr. Kim looks over at the boys. "I knew you two were nothing but troublemakers. Let's go."
"But-! Mr. Kim! That's not true!" The boys spluttered. "She's lying!"