𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗁𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

Chapter 26: Ask My Muse

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for notes.)

Chapter Text

Irene, how's pregnancy going? Is Jimin still as supportive as ever ... orr overbearing 😂

"This pregnancy's better than the first two. And Jimin is ..." she sucks in a deep breath and shakes her head, hand resting on her belly. "What is it about men that makes them so weak? You would think he were the one going through it as irritating as he is. But aside from that this pregnancy has been great. A lot of people shared horror stories with me about morning sickness and what not but I've been fine. I'm genuinely enjoying it."

Jimin, will you ever warm up to Hoseok?

"If by warm up you mean set myself on fire then sure. I see that in the near future for us." He snorts.

arranged!oc, how was hoseok at adjusting to the lack of staff at your new home?

"You know ... he just cries like, so much." She deadpans and Hoseok shoved her.

"I do not cry." He snaps.

"When I say Hoseok didn't have a childhood, that includes not having to lift a finger to do chores." She snorts.

"You need to stop telling people I didn't have a childhood." Hoseok pushes you, but his hand shoots out when you nearly fall off the chair. "And I did do chores! When I was sixteen my dad made me wake up at six a.m. every morning just to polish the rims on my bmw, otherwise I couldn't take it out."

She stares at him, unblinking.

"When people say eat the rich, they're talking about you." She gestures to all of him.

what's in your self-care routine? just curious :D

"Not much, actually. I try to wake up early everyday and workout-sometimes I'll treat myself to a nice meal or hang out with Hoseok. But if I'm being honest, since the kids it's been hard to do the things I was doing in my twenties," she says with a sheepish smile. She glances down to where Jihoon sits on the carpet, running a gentle hand over his hair until he giggles. "If you had asked me like, six or seven years ago I would've said some bs about making sure I splash cold water on my face first thing or only drinking room temperature water but ... I don't know, the older I get the less I care about stuff like skincare or whatever."

"That's not a very influencer thing of you to say." Hoseok tsks and she rolls her eyes, "What? You've gotta keep up with your brand-everyone knows you for your strict regiment. Your fans expect it."

"Don't call them my fans." She scoffs, "And besides, if there's anything they should know it's that none of that even matters in the grand scheme of things. I like getting older because I keep accumulating all the things I like."

She glances down at her kids with a fond expression.

"Ella! Cut it out! You have your own paper to draw on!" Jihoon grumbles, gently pushing her away.

"But I ruined mine!" She whines, lifting up the torn sheet. She was so much more destructive than Jihoon and it shows in the aggressive red crayon slashed over her sheet. Meanwhile, her brother is in the process of drawing a very nice cloud.

"That's not my problem!" He retorts, holding his paper close.

Ella's lip is already wobbling when Hoseok cuts in. She doesn't even get the opportunity to cry.