𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Beach KTH

It's chilly out still as sunrise slides across the beach and clear water. Tiny shells speckle the sand you kick a trench for your chest through before laying out your blanket.

"The sun is going to be beautiful today, but I'm jealous," Taehyung marks with a playful sigh.

"And why's that?"

"Because I can tell by the way you're setting up camp that when it warms up, you'll ask me to get sunscreen on your back where you can't reach and then leave your suit strings untied so I'll be driven mad by mmm, say high noon."

"Jealous that the sun will get to kiss more of me before you today?"

"Yes. Unlesss-" Tae pounces.

"Ah! Taehyung! Someone else might come out!"

"If you keep shouting, I'm sure they will," he laughs, lips littering your neck with kisses, fluffy beach hair tickling.

"I didn't dig the sand out right for this," you giggle into his ear before taking it gently between your teeth.

"I'm going to kiss you some more, and then," Taehyung says pulling his large beach towel over his middle, lower back to thighs covered, "I'll just have to push you into it until the sand gets it right."

A calm sea salt breeze takes your cares away below Taehyung's form molding to yours, warmer and closer than the grains of sand sit.

"Can I?" Taehyung asks on repeat between his lips tracing the curve of your jaw and chin. "Can I? Can I? Can I?"

You let his entreating continue with a wide smile across your face, deciding yes before he first asked, but enjoying his display.

"What are you waiting for then? Do you need me to stick it in?"

Taehyung’s eyes roll up and cross in consideration. "No. Not need. But have I banked enough goodwill this vacation to get a want?"

"Or two," you say, sliding your bottoms to the side with one hand, the other feeling Taehyung's length, free after he crawled his trunks down just enough.

Two tugs, and then two more, never tiring of how hot and velvet-like his cock feels in your grip, you guide Taehyung's full length into your ready pussy.

"Better," Taehyung says, eyebrows wiggling across his brow. "It's plugged so no sand can get inside." 

You slap Tae's shoulders like bongos in mock disgust, but you've come to love all of him, right down to his questionable sense of humor that shines brightest when naked.

"I still feel lucky, every time, you know."

He moves slow over and through you, making sure to watch the changes that take your face through all sorts of funny expressions. Your face settles into its regular bliss when Taehyung's hips find their stride and his hands find yours, always enjoying the extra way you can support each other.

You'd roll your hips to Tae, but feel stunned to stillness, his prick stroking your insides deep on repeat. You're rubbed just right until you're sure you're going to burst, needing something to grind between your teeth. Settling for your thumb, your raised arms change how your breasts bounce, and the subtle change affects Taehyung, stealing his thoughts.

Taehyung's breath begins to sound shaky as it crashes against your cheek like waves. His thrusts become punctuated, held with exclamation at their delivery.

"You're too good, you're too good, you're too good," Taehyung sputters, praising not just your pussy, but all of you as he loses the battle but wins the war.

His cum spurts into your center, lining your walls and pooling to escape messy down your cunt and legs at first chance. He doesn't pull out yet, but watches more, an act that's comfortable when so near.

"Your eyes."

"It's the sand," you cover, actually moved to tears by the experience.

Your throat feels choked, full of sand, as your toes reach towards the water, pleasure hitting in choppy tides until your body shudders, tension swelling over into release.

Behind your eyelids, there are flashes brighter than the rising sun of colors and words and feelings you're not able to describe but leave you both brimming and barren. Taehyung's strong shoulder catches your sigh as you come down from your high.

Tucking himself back into the mesh lining of his suit, Taehyung scoots his body off of yours to nestle in beside you. He stretches his hips side to side to counter all of their back to front movement and make his own indents in the sand.

"Sunrise sex. I'm a fan."

"You have outdone yourself. But now, what are we going to do at noon?" you joke, letting your fingers play spider over Tae's chest.

"A repeat. But let's use a bed."

Taehyung knows there's time for rest and recovery after the vacation's end.