Important Note

Hey lovely readers

Hope you all are doing well and fine.

This is not an update. I am really sorry for that.

Its an important announcement speacially for silent readers.

Dear silent readers,

Guys, please I am not ordering you for anything but I am just requesting you to vote on the story. Previously I was looking into the chapters and I was very disappointed with the response. Readers are viewing and reading the story but you guys couldnt vote on the chapter. I dont know why? If you guys are liking the story and reading it most specially you are spending your 15 to 20 mins to read a chapter but you guys cannot hit that star button(🌟)which takes only a second to vote.

It really hurts silent readers. I am giving you guys updates in a long chapters, I am not even saying to you to comment because I know some people dont feel comfortable with this thats why I am just asking for votes and I dont think its a tough task to do.

Some people even suggested me to put vote target but I dont want to go on that path because for some silent readers I dont want to disappoint my voilent readers who are supporting me since I have started this story and still are with me and I am really grateful to them for being there with me always.

At last I just want to say to the silent readers guys if you cant vote then please dont read the story too because it hurts when I see the views are crossing more than 300 in a single chapter but votes are less than 50 so Its my humble request please stop reading the book if you cant vote. I have a lot more supporters with me who are enough to reach this story on a successful page.

Next update will be on Friday for sure.

Thank you all for being so patient with me.

I would like to thanks to all those people who just joined the story and liking it. Thanks a lot guys but its a request please follow me on my account so you guys dont miss the latest notifications regarding the story. Thank you once again.😊

Cover:

Here I would like to thank you one of my sweetu sister callmesancheti who made this beautiful cover for my book. Thanks a lot sweety its amazing.💞 love u...😘

You guys can check out her story too "You, I and Ours"

You guys can check out her story too "You, I and Ours". Its an amazing story. 😊

Pardon me if I say something wrong. My intentions are not to hurt anyone. 🙏

Will see you guys on Friday.

Till then stay safe and be happy 🤗

With lots of love..❤

Take care and bye🙋‍♀️