Ch 117: Way To Justice

*Thank you for waiting this much patiently for the update my dearies

*Thank you for waiting this much patiently for the update my dearies.. really indebted of all of your love and support...🥰

Me and my daughter are feeling better than before now...thank you for your wishes and blessings..🙏

Please shower your love in the term of votes and comments for the encouragement... 😊

Now Enjoy Reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena Farmhouse:

“Your daughter, Shanaya roy..”

Abhigyaan said with venom, the real culprit of his life and somehow Mr. Roy knew that it was coming. He remained silent for a while and closed his eyes feeling all pity on himself who had a daughter like Shanaya but what he could do, nothing. It’s a bitter truth of his life that, he got a daughter like her in his life and he couldn’t change this in anyway.

Abhigyaan and Akhil both knew, what he was thinking and in which inner turmoil, Mr. Roy was going on. Akhil gave a nod to him and Abhigyaan sighed then went to him. He forwarded a glass of water on his side and called him, “Uncle, water..”

Mr. Roy opened his eyes and looked the water then him. Abhigyaan nodded with a heavy sigh and he took the water then drank it to calm himself. Abhigyaan sat beside him and held his hand. Mr. Roy looked him and he gave an assuring look to him.

After sitting in a silence for a while, Abhigyaan spoke, “I know, you must have made her understood that whatever she was thinking, its of nothing use but she had crossed all the limits in her obsession. Do you know, she had made a room which only consisted my pictures?”

Mr. Roy’s eyes widened after hearing him and Abhigyaan understood, he actually didn’t know about this. He looked Mr. Roy with a sighed expressions and continued, “I too came to know when I went to confront her and she herself told me about this. Later, I burnt that room with my own hands.”

Mr. Roy was silently listening everything and his facial expressions were all blank. Abhigyaan was continuously speaking and was telling him, what deeds and crimes, Shanaya had done and he was listening everything. He didn’t know, behind his back, his daughter had done so much and invaded someone’s private life to that extent that she had investigated about them and later even became a murderer too.

“When I last visited her, I couldn’t leave her there alone because after giving numerous warning from my side, she still had crossed that line so, I took her with me, here…” Abhigyaan said after finishing the story of Shanaya.

Mr. Roy gave an astonishment look to him and whispered in his shuttering voice, “Here..”

Abhigyaan nodded and said, “Yes, all this security is just here because your daughter is here. I wanted to give her in the police but then thought, being her father, you too have equal right to know about her and after knowing what she has done, its up to you, whether you want to give her punishment or not? I will always respect your decision, uncle.”