Ch 92: Bear The Grudges

*Extremely sorry for the late update guys but due to my thumb injury, it got late and now I am totally fine

*Extremely sorry for the late update guys but due to my thumb injury, it got late and now I am totally fine...😊

Before going further, I want to ask a genuine question and need an honest reply from my readers that:
If you want to recommend this book to someone then why and for what reasons, you will recommend? And if not, then why not? Please reply with your honest views....☺

And can I get more followers please?..😊

Now Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Its been 10 days of that incident and gloominess was still residing in Saxena Mansion as all time chirpy girl Anaisha was still not talking to anyone in her full cheerful mode. She did talk with everyone but its like a formality that she was doing with them except Ruhani. No one pestered her neither forced her for anything as they knew, its very hard for that kid to accept all this and it would surely take time.

Every night after Anaisha’s sleeping, Abhigyaan went to her room and sat beside her then after stroking her hairs, he always said those words to her, “I am sorry princess, please forgive your dadda for hurting you this much..” then he spent sometime there and after kissing her forehead, he went to his room. Abhigyaan knew, if he would talk to her in her waking form, then she wouldn’t talk to him that’s why, he spent his half night with her after her sleeping.

Ronav-Krisha along with Anika too came to know about everything. One day, when Anaisha was feeling low, Ruhani thought to take her to Sinha Mansion for meeting Reyansh. As it was holiday, so Ronav was too at home and seeing Anaisha’s sad face, they asked her the reason. Ruhani was reluctant to tell them but before leaving, Abhigyaan told her to tell them too as they were their family and had every right to know the truth. So, Ruhani told them everything along with Anika whom she met at office. Sameera and Vansh were still out of town so, they were unware of everything.

Next day, Abhigyaan went to orphanage to meet that lady but to his bad luck, that lady was on leave for 10 days so, he had to come back empty handed without any information.

In those 10 days, Aashish didn’t do anything which was worrying Saxena more as they knew, Aashish was here to claim Anaisha’s custody but till now they didn’t get any court notice. Abhigyaan was more worried for this as he knew, Aashish dealt with mafia people and he might take some big step with this as he still didn’t send any notice.

Abhigyaan couldn’t trust his moves that’s why, he hired two bodyguards for Ruhani who took the responsibility to drop and pick up Anaisha from school. Abhigyaan didn’t want to take the risk specially when Aashish was around so with Anaisha, he wanted Ruhani’s safety too. In those 10 days, Ruhani didn’t see Aashish around the school premises as she reached there early to pick Anaisha with the thought that he could come to meet her again which they didn’t want.