Ch 119: Threat Or Aid

*This chapter is not fully edited as my daughter got her first vaccine shot so, I couldnt get much time for editing

*This chapter is not fully edited as my daughter got her first vaccine shot so, I couldnt get much time for editing...😊

I wanted to complete the whole court scene in this one chapter so, this is a little longer than previous with 8300 words, please bear this..😄

Please shower your love in the terms of votes and comments to keep your author motivated for further writing...☺

Now Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Courtroom:

“You might don’t know me, Mr. Khurana but I can never forget you or your brother..” Sonia said from behind who was sitting on a wheel chair and her father was standing beside her.

Everyone turned and saw her with confusion except some who knew her. Abhigyaan had a different shine on his face after seeing her as finally his belief had won. Sonia too met her moist eyes with him and an assurance yet satisfied smile appeared on her face with her teary eyes. Abhigyaan gave a nod to her with his smiling face and she too blinked her eyes.

Her gaze then turned to Aashish who was looking her with astonishment and without a blink. He held the railing tightly when Sonia gave a stern yet disgusting look to him.

Their trance broke when Judge too saw Sonia and said, “Whatever you want to say, please come to the witness box then say…”

Everyone’s attention diverted to Judge then Sonia who gave a nod to Judge. Her father helped her to reach near the witness box and Judge asked, “Who are you?”

“My name is Sonia Singh, Your honor and I am the same girl who got rapped in New York a few months back and to whom, Mr. Saxena brought here on his responsibility..” Sonia said and looked Abhigyaan with admiration when she talked about him.

Akhil came forward then spoke, “Your honor, this is the same girl who worked in Mr. Khurana’s club, Am I right, Mr. Khurana?” Akhil turned to Aashish then asked with raised brows.

Aashish clenched his jaw after hearing him and said with his gritted teeth, “I told you, I don’t handle my club much, my manager does..”

“Its ok, Mr. Khurana, if you don’t remember me but may be whatever I am going to say here after hearing me, your memory will come back..” Sonia said with same sternness while looking at Aashish.

Aashish became more angry after hearing her then gave his deadly glare to her but Sonia ignored all those look. She looked ahead and Akhil asked from the Judge, “Your honor, Ms. Sonia is a victim of this case and with your due permission, I want to ask some questions from her, May l?”

“Permission granted..” Judge said to Akhil and he thanked the Judge.

Akhil stood in front of Sonia who still was sitting on a wheel chair and asked, “Will you be fine or comfortable to answer my questions, Ms. Singh?”