Ch 98: Turned The Tables

*Who still didnt read the interview session, I request please go and check where not just me but your fav too shared their thoughts with you all

*Who still didnt read the interview session, I request please go and check where not just me but your fav too shared their thoughts with you all.. I have published that chapter yesterday morning.. 🤗

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my husband as its his birthday today.. Many many happy returns of the day to him.. ❤

As you all shower your blessings and love to me, today I will request to give your blessings of good health and prosperity to him as well.. Thank you..🤗

Now enjoy reading.. 😊*

❤❤❤

Courtroom:

“I have decided judge uncle. Can we talk here?” Anaisha stood and said to judge.

Everyone looked her with surprised whereas Abhigyaan was feeling mixed emotions after seeing his princess’s face. His heart was giving him the hope that everything would be fine but still his mind was taking him to another thought which was saying, no, Anaisha would go with Aashish as she was feeling so much happy with him. He closed his eyes to wipe off that negative thoughts from his mind which was making him weak and started taking some breathes to calm himself.

“Ok..” Judge said and sat down on his chair.

Abhigyaan opened his eyes which were brimming with unshed tears but still he was taking the breathes to feel the tranquility inside him. His hold on the railing became tight when he saw Anaisha who finally looked him too.

Abhigyaan could see some tears were coming in his princess’s eyes which made his heart heavy and the tears finally slipped from his eyes when finally Anaisha called him which he was yearning from the last few days, “Dadda..”

Abhigyaan closed his eyes and his lips curled up. Some more fresh water came out from his eyes even all the Saxenas along with Akhil and Ronav too were looking them with their teary eyes. Aashish became stunned when he heard Anaisha called Abhigyaan her father and he frowned but Anaisha’s next words again brought a smile on Aashish’s face whereas vanished the smile on Abhigyaan’s.

“I am sorry…” Anaisha said and started crying loudly then again said in her sobs, “I am sorry, Dadda..”

Seeing her crying like this everyone’s eyes went glossy even Judge too had some tears in his eyes. Ruhani couldn’t control herself and she ran to Anaisha then hugged her tightly. Ruhani started consoling her and looked Abhigyaan whose eyes were just fixed on Anaisha. Akhil brought the water bottle and gave that to Ruhani and she made her drink this.

After a while, when she felt little normal, Aniket, Aashish’s lawyer stood up and said, “Your Honor, I guess, we all came to know what was the meaning of that apologize which this kid told to Mr. Saxena and I guess, nothing is left now. So, I will appeal to the court that please provide the custody to my client, Mr. Aashish Khurana who actually is the real father of the kid.”