Ch 99: Burn The Bridges

*Note: I dont own any rights to the song that used in this chapter

*Note: I dont own any rights to the song that used in this chapter. It belongs to its respective owner and only used for the story's representative purposes.

Another rollar coaster update for you all..😊

Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Aashish’s House:

Aashish was sitting in his bar with a whiskey in his hand. He still was fuming with anger after losing the custody case. Most of the time, he was just drinking and smoking in his house and after every whisky, he smashed the glass or that bottle for venting out his anger.

After drinking his last sip, he threw the empty bottle on the floor with full rage and shouted, “Why Nisha, Why… why did you do that?”

He took the empty glass and with full force, he threw it on the floor while shouting, “WHY…” and he took another glass then fisted that in his hand.

On the same time, Kabir reached there and saw his brother’s condition who was shaking with rage. His jaw was clenched with his nose flaring and his eyes were red which was showing how much, he was burning from inside.

Kabir saw his hand where he was clenching the glass in his fist with gritted teeth. Kabir was stunned to see his brother’s action and before he could understand anything, “Crack..” He heard the sound and saw the glass broke in his hand from where the blood started oozing out profusely as some pieces pierced in his hand.

“Bhai…” kabir yelled seeing the scene and carefully ran to him as the whole floor was covered with the glass pieces.

Kabir reached and stood beside him then held his hand. Aashish didn’t know anything what was happening around him as he still wasn’t in his right senses. He pushed Kabir and freed his arm from his hold then said, “I don’t need anyone..” and he stumbled.

Kabir was surprised to see his brother. He never saw Aashish in this much alcoholic state. Aashish did drink but not that much that he lost his senses and couldn’t control himself whereas Kabir was addicted to it. It was always Aashish who handled Kabir in his over dose condition but Kabir never thought that he would have to do the same for his brother too.

Aashish looked Kabir with same anger. His body was stumbling and shoulders were slumping due to excessive alcohol. Aashish started walking with his wobbly legs. His red eyes were opening and shutting with his move and the blood was coming out from his right hand continuously.

Kabir knew, this wasn’t the right time to think anything. His heart ached after witnessing his brother’s condition as he never saw him this much vulnerable. He composed and took step towards him when saw he was stumbling with his steps.

Kabir ran to him when saw he was stumbling and held him then called in his low yet concerning voice, “Bhai..”

Kabir encircled his one arm on his back and put Aashish’s hand around his shoulder. Aashish looked him with his slightly opened eyes and gave a scoffed smile to him while calling, “Chote..”