Ch 103: Two Souls Became One

*Note: I dont own any rights to the song that used in this chapter

*Note: I dont own any rights to the song that used in this chapter. It belongs to its respective owner and only used for the story's representative purposes.

The longest chapter, I have written so far with 10750 words, so can say instead of spliting it into two, I am actually giving you double update...😅

A compensate to all my readers who actually waited for this one as well and this chapter contains nothing except ROMAMCE, ROMANCE AND ROMANCE..🥰

As you all can see the title so, this chapter contains not little or slight but full fledge Mature Content scenes. So, readers who are not comfortable in reading this then please skip that part..😊

Lastly, I know, in the mature scene, there wont be more comments but still dont stop your comment till the mature scene starts and at its end, I really would like to hear your views on the later part as well that how it came out. Please dont forget to leave your views at the end...🤗

Now without any delay, Enjoy reading...😁*

❤❤❤

Saxena Farmhouse:

After unfolding the dark pages of her life and heart warming confession, Ruhani was feeling more light than ever as if a big stone had been lifted from her chest. Her face was still on his chest and she was hearing the calm beats of his heart which were giving her the another peace, as if, they were depicting the satisfaction of his heart that finally, after so long, his love had been succeeded.

People say, In this life, usually women had to face and crossed the phase of ordeal in their life that didn’t matter what the reason could be, but for Ruhani, she could have proudly said that in her marriage relationship, more than her, it was her husband who actually had to go through from an ordeal as despite loving her with all his heart, he never forced her for anything. He was very patient in each and every step with her and always respected her decision even he always prioritized her consent and demands more than his own desires and love.

Ruhani had never thought, after whatever, she had gone through in her life with Kabir, she could ever be felt this much happy and elated from her life where she even broke her own stereotype for loving someone as she always thought, it would have never crossed her way. That incidents impacted her in the way that she had lost the hope for the same and thought, no true love exist in this world.

Though she had seen the love of her friends and Ronav and Krisha but for herself, she had killed that word and her hope until, this man hadn’t arrived in her life who had not just changed her thoughts but also treated her like his queen and too without showing her, his one sided love because Abhigyaan wanted her to feel this by her own without any pressure and finally, she realized this and at last, confessed to him by sealing her love with their first kiss.