Ch 19: Pool Of Emotions

Saxena Mansion:

It was Sunday morning. After completing the breakfast, everyone went to do their work. Suhasini was roaming in the whole house and giving instructions to the servants for doing the work properly. She wanted her house to be in a perfect shape for tonight’s dinner so she was arranging everything by herself. She was talking to one of the servant when Akhil came and greeted her but she was so much engrossed to talk to the servant that she didn’t hear his greeting. Akhil understood something was weird, he sat on the couch in living room where Anil was already present and reading his newspaper.

“What happened to Badi mom, why is she looking so pissed off?” Akhil asked when sat near Anil.

Anil looked him from his newspaper and then Suhasini who was still giving some instructions to servants. Anil heaved a sigh and placed the paper on the table then said, “Its called Dinner preparation phobia.”

Akhil heard but couldn’t decipher the meaning so narrowed his eyes. Anil rolled his eyes and said, “Your badi mom is freaked out totally, just because of tonight’s dinner.”

Akhil understood and said, “Ok, understood but why is she behaving like this and giving orders to each and every servant. You see for now, this house is looking like a Zoo where everyone is roaming around here and there.”

Anil chuckled and said, “Your Badi mom wants it to be a perfect dinner so for today just pray for our house’s servant that they will survive it till tonight.”

Akhil shook his head while chuckling and said, “Why didn’t you go and help her then?”

Anil showed his hand in the air while surrendering and said, “I have already tried for once but she made me quite while saying, I don’t know how to do this and that, so I chose to sit in a quite place instead of messing with her and I will suggest you too the same, my boy, don’t put your hands on lioness den otherwise you have to bear the consequences.”

Akhil laughed and said, “Well then let me tell you one thing, a lioness can only control and roar on her lion but she always care about her children so just wait Mr. Lion and see what this cub is going to do.” After saying this he went to Suhasini and said, “Hey Badi mom.”

Suhasini saw him and passed a smile then said, “Hello son, you here. Oh, had you taken your breakfast if not then tell me I will tell someone to cook for you your favorite.” She told all this in a one go.

Akhil hold his shoulders and said, “Relax Badi mom, first you come with me.”

“But how.. you know my work..” she was saying but he cut him off while saying, “Just come with me for once, please.”

Suhasini went with him. He made her sit on the chair and gave a glass of water. She took and gulped it down. She then gave a confusing look to Akhil and said, “What Akhil tell me, I have to go and see the arrangements.”

“Breathe badi mom, breathe.” Akhil said to her while holding her hand.

Suhasini inhaled and exhaled a breathe. Akhil saw her and said, “What are you doing badi mom, its just a simple dinner, there is no need to be freaked out, ok. Every work will be done on time, no need to worry and take stress. You are working like, you are arranging your son’s wedding but you are forgetting there is still time for that, so please behave normal specially around Abhi. Do you want that he will get to know, what we are upto, No, Right?”

Suhasini nodded her head and he again said, “Then please leave this all and behave normal at least for now. When his wedding will be fixed then show your excitement as much as you want but for now please don’t do anything for which later, we will have to pay.”