Ch 104: The Final Straw

*Thank you for completing the vote target on last chapter but still I would request that please dont force your writer for taking a hard step regarding the updates as I really dont want that due to some silent readers, My regular ones suffer

*Thank you for completing the vote target on last chapter but still I would request that please dont force your writer for taking a hard step regarding the updates as I really dont want that due to some silent readers, My regular ones suffer. So, please its a humble request of your author. 🙏

This chapter dedicated to Shrutigajendra and muskan_090 as on the coming 9th of Oct, its their birthdays. As, I will be away from my writing on that day, dedicating this chapter to them now. 😊

Advance Happy birthday to my both of dear friends. May you achieve whatever you want in your life. Love you both..🥰

Now Enjoy reading..🤗*

❤❤❤

Saxena Farmhouse:

The sun peeped through the curtains of big glass door and fell on Ruhani's face which was on Abhigyaan's upper arm near his shoulder. After having the heavy rain at night with lightening on the clouds, the morning sun was shining in all its glory as was welcoming the new bright days in their life after the heavy thunder.

Ruhani groaned as the sun was being adamant to keep its slightly visible rays on her face only and wanted to glow her face more than before. Ruhani made some irritated expressions and snuggled to his bare chest while hiding her face down to his torso then put her face under it.

Abhigyaan was sleeping but her little moment also changed his position and unknowingly, with his closed eyes, he turned to her side then secured her in his arms tightly. Ruhani too wanted to sleep more as she was feeling tired so, she too shifted more to his side and started snuggling in his chest more.

Suddenly, she felt the warmth increased and it came out like a direct contact between skin to skin. She opened her eyes with little difficulty due to tiredness and a bare chest came in front of her eyes. She knitted her brows as she still was half asleep so, couldn't get anything.

She rubbed her eyes while pulling a little back from his chest and looked above where Abhigyaan was fast asleep. She looked him from his face to his upper part which was all naked then she saw herself and last night memories started flashing in front of her eyes, making her all red.

Ruhani upped the duvet a little and peeked inside it. Seeing herself all naked in his arms where their legs were tangled and his arms were around her bare waist holding her tightly like he didn't want her to let go from his side, increasing the color of her face. She upped her face fully and put it on the pillow while adoring her handsome husband.

A sweet smile crept on Ruhani's face when she saw Abhigyaan who had a small pout on his face and he was looking tension free with his relaxing expression. Ruhani brought her hand slowly to his forehead and removed some hairs from there.