Ch 49: Lets Know Each Other

Another special update for Anikhil's fan with 90% content...😍

Enjoy Reading...😊

❤❤❤

Anikhil’s date sight:

Anika was waiting for Akhil, sitting on her chair. Her heart was beating very fast due to some unknown reasons. She wasn’t feeling peace from inside as still she was afraid from coming scenario. She was battling with her mind and heart thoughts. Her mind was refraining her to go further in this relationship but her heart wanted her to take a chance and trusted on both of them.

The past few days, which she spent with him, his care, concern, loyalty and honesty regarding both of them were all genuine as she witnessed all these in his eyes. Her anger when she joked about Naina and then his talking about his own insecurities, she wouldn’t deny but all that mattered to her. She wanted to comfort him too like he did when she needed him. She wanted to help him to come out from his own insecurities. She too knew, he affected her, his touches, those soft kisses and his sincere talks, everything had an affect on her.

She didn’t think about this one question before until Ruhani didn’t ask her, “Do you love him, Ani?” She once was taken aback by her this question as she never thought about it but since this question raised, she had been lost in her thoughts regarding this and so many times asked this question to herself too, “Do I love him?” She still was in her thoughts when heard Akhil’s voice.

Akhil came there with a boom box. He put it on the floor and came to her. He saw her lost in somewhere and thought might be she was thinking about her surprise oblivion about the real reason of her thinking.

He looked her with smile and spoke, “Anu..”

Anika looked his smiling face. He again kneel down to her level and held her hands then continued, “I wanted to say something to you for a long time but didn’t want to rush the things because I know, how hard its for a girl to trust on some stranger that’s why I chose to be your friend first but later when we progressed in our friendship and I observed how my presence affects you, when there were some close moments between us, I thought to progress more oblivion to the real reason of your hesitation and when you disclosed your insecurities, your fear of heartbreak to me, I was speechless on that time and really thought, I lost you but still you chose to trust me and our relationship so later I decided not to delay more as now I never want to loose you.”

He took a small pause and heaved then said, “I want to convey my feelings to you. I know every girl dreams of this day when someone proposes her in a unique way and I too wanted to do something special for you. I know, I cant sing, neither I will make you bore with my dangerous voice.”

They both chuckled and he continued, “So here I am playing a song for you. Through this song, I am conveying my feelings to you and I hope you will understand my emotions. This is the first time that I am truly opening my heart in front of a girl. I hope you enjoy this and like it.”

With this, he left her hand and went near the system. Anika didn’t know how she should react with all these as she still was registering his every word in her mind. She still was thinking while looking down as lot of emotions were rushing inside her.

Her thoughts broke when she heard her favorite songs music. She always had a dream about this particular song where someone was actually proposing her by playing or singing her favorite song and now it seemed like destiny was playing with her as her one dream was going to come true in reality specially in front of her eyes.

Music ended and lyrics started, so did Akhil with his actions:

Pehli Nazar Mein
Kaise Jaado Kar Diya
Tera Ban Baita Hai
Mera Jiya